Garnok (my comic)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sgt. Beadsmaster on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Ok, I have a comic, you probably all know. And its about a time traveling robot from the future. I need YOU to discuss the story. I'm having huge troubles with what to do with it. I'll post up the whole story in a while. For now, think of time periods that would be fun for him to go to!
avatar
Sgt. Beadsmaster

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 22
Location : I'm everywhere, but no where.

Character sheet
Name: Tim

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sam Fissure on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:53 pm

The French Revolution!!!
avatar
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 117
Location : Look up. Can't see me? Well I'm there.

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Kinda Long Hair on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Nazi Germany

____________________________________________
"Live every week like it's Shark Week"
Soundcloud || Youtube || Twitter || Steam || Warlox

avatar
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Posts : 2498
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : I mean, yeah

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Strong Vader on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:02 pm

1977, 1980, 1981, and 1983. Star Wars/Indiana Jones releases.

____________________________________________
FORMER AVATARS
Spoiler:


Oh yeah. I'm still Strong Vader. Sort of.
It's full of stars.
avatar
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 24
Location : An undisclosed location in an undisclosed bunker

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Christhulhu on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Ancient egypt!
avatar
Christhulhu

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 445
Location : over thataway somewhere

Character sheet
Name: Ewan

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Strong Vader on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:06 pm

The Problem Sleuth Universe!

____________________________________________
FORMER AVATARS
Spoiler:


Oh yeah. I'm still Strong Vader. Sort of.
It's full of stars.
avatar
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 24
Location : An undisclosed location in an undisclosed bunker

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sam Fissure on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:11 pm

My years at assassin school!
avatar
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 117
Location : Look up. Can't see me? Well I'm there.

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Strong Vader on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:18 pm

The Civil War!

____________________________________________
FORMER AVATARS
Spoiler:


Oh yeah. I'm still Strong Vader. Sort of.
It's full of stars.
avatar
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 24
Location : An undisclosed location in an undisclosed bunker

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sam Fissure on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 pm

That one time at band camp!
avatar
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 117
Location : Look up. Can't see me? Well I'm there.

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Strong Vader on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:34 pm

The set of Duck Soup!

____________________________________________
FORMER AVATARS
Spoiler:


Oh yeah. I'm still Strong Vader. Sort of.
It's full of stars.
avatar
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 24
Location : An undisclosed location in an undisclosed bunker

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sam Fissure on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

The set of Web Soup!
avatar
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 117
Location : Look up. Can't see me? Well I'm there.

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Strong Vader on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Columbus's flagship!

____________________________________________
FORMER AVATARS
Spoiler:


Oh yeah. I'm still Strong Vader. Sort of.
It's full of stars.
avatar
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 24
Location : An undisclosed location in an undisclosed bunker

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sgt. Beadsmaster on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Ok, good ideas everyone!
Ok, guys! Heres the story of "garnok", to get you thinking!

It starts off in the future, the far far future, robots have killed off every last human a long long while ago, now with their insane advancements in technology they're sweeping across the universe taking out every life form they come across. One of the robots is "Garnok", the "chief science and technicians robot". The robots have just discovered this huge thing of unknown energy in deep space. Garnok is leading the creation of a time machine, (they discover this energy lets them travel through time). They create a time machine, the time machine is called "Lucy", "shes" she second biggest character in the story. She thinks of humans as crazy imaosoles just like all the other robots. Garnok gets into her, or, into the time machine, or... whatever.

He travels through time and ends up in the dark ages. Some humans think he's a "demon" and knights go crazy on him. But that doesn't stop him, and he goes even more crazy on them with all his lasers and stuff. Eventually though, the knights take him down, poring tons of hot oils on him. (This is one of the really weird things with this part, I mean, oil shouldn't take down a robot with lasers) Whatever....

They capture him, and say that they have "Lucy" in captivity. (Heres another problem, how could they apprehend her, I mean, she could just teleport out of there. Oh yeah, and she can teliport) they say that he needs to fight this dragon thats been terrorizing them forever.

He goes and fights the dragon. Before he fights the dragon though, theres this talk that they have. And the dragon under estimates him. He fights the dragon, and wins by punching his way out of its chest. But still, the fight scene was really lame. I made it like, 2 years ago. Anyways. He goes back to the castle, and says what hes done. The humans completely forgive him for going crazy on them. (this is another huge problem, the humans more attacked him. The reason I put that in there, was because I needed a way for him to start thinking humans are good, and be like, "wow, thats weird they would forgive me!?" But still, we'll work on that.) So, they all love garnok, but he has to go, because he realizes that he just felt that humans aren't all that bad, which he realizes is totally not like a robot.

So, he goes back to Lucy, and Lucy is like "garnok, it seems like somethings wrong???" But he just ignores the question.

Next they're going back to their time, when suddenly, they some how go to the wrong time. They don't know why she messed up like that, but they end up in present day, in this robot making company building. (This thing with them some how ending up in a new time, I COULD explain, with all this stuff later in the story, but I'm not even sure about all that stuff yet. I could also just say that they went to a random time, but it

Garnok easily sees that these robots are actually the early form of the some of robots that take over the world. The robots capture him, and he inspect him. He doesn't tell them much. Then this guy busts in out of no where, and saves garnok. He has all the security keys and stuff for each door and knows how to get all around the place. He's about 25 or 30 years old, I think, maybe 20 years old. No greater age than 30. Anyways, he also has a ray gun, and maybe even some goggles. I plan on redoing this part with him.

I originally was gonna have this character be some kind of a secret agent, but I was thinking, and it may be better to have him be just some normal guy. Like, April O'Neil in TMNT, is completely normal. And it seems to me that there arn't many normal characters yet. I also had the idea that maybe the guy would join this sort of secret agent thing later in the story, but whatever. Anyways, the guy some how knows the way to Lucy. Garnok is confused. They get to Lucy, and get out of the place. He then explains who he is.

If he was a secret agent, than he would just say that, and it would explain his gadgets and stuff. He also says, no matter what he is, that garnok came to him, but it was a future garnok, and told him to save him. This would explain all the things about the ray gun, that garnok could have given him, and the stuff with how he knows what or who garnok is. So then Garnok drops him off at his... home, or whatever. I just said he lives in new york. So, then garnok is convinced that not all humans are bad. Lucy is totally weirded out by him. Garnok is then like "lets go on another adventure, with humans!"


Then after he says that, it cuts to the robots from the place, as they plan on making their very own time machine to send after garnok.

One of the robots, the one thats tracking him down in the robot's time machine, is "Zordaf". Zordaf is supposed to be the main villain of the story. Hes an older robot than garnok, but hes in this group of robots that's like the leaders or one in charge of taking over the world. They want to find garnok, because they know from the scans or whatever of his mind, that he USED to hate humans. He could either be a threat to them, or a huge ally.

So then they end up in ancient Japan, with samurai and ninjas (They think some kind of a spirit) and all sorts of insane action. The part with ninja's I wasn't gonna do at first, and just make it bandits, but ninjas was pretty cool. Theres this crazy fight scene between Garnok and the leader of the ninjas, whos a sorcerer and has this magical sword. This story is definitely the best! At one part, and this is the main focus of this story, which is that Lucy gets all fed up with garnok when he says he's gonna help the samurai as they go on a mission to re claim their village. She then just teliports out of their and leaves him with he samurai. Later when garnok is pushed out this huge tower by the sorcerer, she teleports in and catches him before he hits the ground. Its pretty sweet.

I've pretty much not done anything else since the part with him saving the village. Then Lucy says to him why she came back, which is actually not just her saying "I like humans now", its because she goes to the future and sees that instead of robots, its that humans are still alive.

Did garnok change the future???
Is it even possible to change the future???
Where did that thing of energy even come from???
What is Garnok ever going to do about his growing love for humans???

Basically, I pretty much know most of these questions, but I'm not sure if my whole story is good, like, I was thinking of having garnok die at the end of the story, because he saves the human race, and then gets erased from time, but I'm not sure if I want to do that, then It would be pretty hard to start the story back up.

I need YOUR help, in answering questions like these, and others!

Soon I'll send everyone the way that the story could un fold.
avatar
Sgt. Beadsmaster

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 22
Location : I'm everywhere, but no where.

Character sheet
Name: Tim

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sam Fissure on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Question 2:
Watch Planet of the Apes. Good movie, and time travel related!
Ape shall not kill ape!
avatar
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 117
Location : Look up. Can't see me? Well I'm there.

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Strong Vader on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:00 pm

-Make it so that the readers THINK Garnok's dead by the end of the comic, but have him be alive in some alternate timeline or something

-Garnok goes to Hollywood, of course

-The energy comes from SBURB.

____________________________________________
FORMER AVATARS
Spoiler:


Oh yeah. I'm still Strong Vader. Sort of.
It's full of stars.
avatar
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 24
Location : An undisclosed location in an undisclosed bunker

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Achenar on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 pm

I guess Garnok going back and trying to prevent the robots from killing them off and changing the future would be a pretty good plot.
avatar
Achenar

Posts : 1064
Join date : 2009-08-08
Age : 19
Location : Inside the Turtle!

http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=view

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sam Fissure on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 pm

He could stop the nuke from going off from in Modern Warfare. That would be pretty cool.
avatar
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 117
Location : Look up. Can't see me? Well I'm there.

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sgt. Beadsmaster on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Espemon333 wrote:Question 2:
Watch Planet of the Apes. Good movie, and time travel related!
Ape shall not kill ape!


Dude, I've watched all the planet of the apes movies. They're all right.... but sort of pointless. Like, the futuristic ape earth gets blown up with nukes, and then theres the one with the 2 main apes that travel back in time... I mean, it was pointless! they all died. and then in the one after that one, it shows the apes taking over earth. It was cool, I guess, but, whats the point???? Its some what like the terminator movies.
(maybe this should go in the movies thread.)
I would go with saying the 1st one was the best probably. The 2nd one was annoying with all the weird mind powered people. The 3rd was sort of poinless, or, it was all right, how they wanted to get there son back, right? The 4th was pretty cool, but, we already knew that apes rule earth. I guess it was pretty cool.

All and all, planet of the apes is actually a pretty cool movie series. I haven't seen the show much.
avatar
Sgt. Beadsmaster

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 22
Location : I'm everywhere, but no where.

Character sheet
Name: Tim

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Christhulhu on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 pm

It should turn out that Garnok has a wire loose, or a circut broken which makes him not hate humans, and when some robot or technician discovers it and tries to fix it Garnok stops him, because he likes liking humans.
avatar
Christhulhu

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 445
Location : over thataway somewhere

Character sheet
Name: Ewan

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sgt. Beadsmaster on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Yeah... but then its not like the character is actually liking them. Hes just made to like them. I mean, that thing isn't THAT bad, but having him loose his memory or something, I like more. I don't mind the robots to be free thinking and stuff.
My original plan was to make all the robots free thinking. Like, maybe it could say that not all robots liked killing humans, and, then they had to kill tons of them.

Or, that last Idea wasn't that good. But, these kinds of things are what I have to think of!!!

One of the weird things with the story is that I kind of want it to be that the robots developed space travel and then went all over the universe taking out all life they found.
Originally I never had this idea, and, I thought that maybe it could be that because it was so many years after robots took out the human race, the robots wouldn't really know what humans were like, and just assume they were horrible. Then when garnok would go back in time, he would find out all these weird things like "humans made robots" and stuff.

All though, that idea isn't THAT amazing also.
avatar
Sgt. Beadsmaster

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 22
Location : I'm everywhere, but no where.

Character sheet
Name: Tim

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sam Fissure on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Sgt. Beadsmaster wrote:
Espemon333 wrote:Question 2:
Watch Planet of the Apes. Good movie, and time travel related!
Ape shall not kill ape!


Dude, I've watched all the planet of the apes movies. They're all right.... but sort of pointless. Like, the futuristic ape earth gets blown up with nukes, and then theres the one with the 2 main apes that travel back in time... I mean, it was pointless! they all died. and then in the one after that one, it shows the apes taking over earth. It was cool, I guess, but, whats the point???? Its some what like the terminator movies.
(maybe this should go in the movies thread.)
I would go with saying the 1st one was the best probably. The 2nd one was annoying with all the weird mind powered people. The 3rd was sort of poinless, or, it was all right, how they wanted to get there son back, right? The 4th was pretty cool, but, we already knew that apes rule earth. I guess it was pretty cool.

All and all, planet of the apes is actually a pretty cool movie series. I haven't seen the show much.
Coolness meter:
3 (Where things begin to make my head asplode)
4
5
1 (Only Saw the tail end)
2 (Ew, that was just creepy.)
avatar
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 117
Location : Look up. Can't see me? Well I'm there.

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sgt. Beadsmaster on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Espemon333 wrote:
Sgt. Beadsmaster wrote:
Espemon333 wrote:Question 2:
Watch Planet of the Apes. Good movie, and time travel related!
Ape shall not kill ape!


Dude, I've watched all the planet of the apes movies. They're all right.... but sort of pointless. Like, the futuristic ape earth gets blown up with nukes, and then theres the one with the 2 main apes that travel back in time... I mean, it was pointless! they all died. and then in the one after that one, it shows the apes taking over earth. It was cool, I guess, but, whats the point???? Its some what like the terminator movies.
(maybe this should go in the movies thread.)
I would go with saying the 1st one was the best probably. The 2nd one was annoying with all the weird mind powered people. The 3rd was sort of poinless, or, it was all right, how they wanted to get there son back, right? The 4th was pretty cool, but, we already knew that apes rule earth. I guess it was pretty cool.

All and all, planet of the apes is actually a pretty cool movie series. I haven't seen the show much.
Coolness meter:
3 (Where things begin to make my head asplode)
4
5
1 (Only Saw the tail end)
2 (Ew, that was just creepy.)


Wait, what're you talking about??? "Tail end"? What're the random numbers? I don't get what you're trying to say.

I thought it COULD be a count down or something, but why are the numbers random?
Whatever...
avatar
Sgt. Beadsmaster

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 22
Location : I'm everywhere, but no where.

Character sheet
Name: Tim

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by These are my saturdays on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Sgt. Beadsmaster wrote:
Espemon333 wrote:
Sgt. Beadsmaster wrote:
Espemon333 wrote:Question 2:
Watch Planet of the Apes. Good movie, and time travel related!
Ape shall not kill ape!


Dude, I've watched all the planet of the apes movies. They're all right.... but sort of pointless. Like, the futuristic ape earth gets blown up with nukes, and then theres the one with the 2 main apes that travel back in time... I mean, it was pointless! they all died. and then in the one after that one, it shows the apes taking over earth. It was cool, I guess, but, whats the point???? Its some what like the terminator movies.
(maybe this should go in the movies thread.)
I would go with saying the 1st one was the best probably. The 2nd one was annoying with all the weird mind powered people. The 3rd was sort of poinless, or, it was all right, how they wanted to get there son back, right? The 4th was pretty cool, but, we already knew that apes rule earth. I guess it was pretty cool.

All and all, planet of the apes is actually a pretty cool movie series. I haven't seen the show much.
Coolness meter:
3 (Where things begin to make my head asplode)
4
5
1 (Only Saw the tail end)
2 (Ew, that was just creepy.)


Wait, what're you talking about??? "Tail end"? What're the random numbers? I don't get what you're trying to say.

I thought it COULD be a count down or something, but why are the numbers random?
Whatever...

He was talking about the Planet of the Apes movies in order of how he liked them.
avatar
These are my saturdays

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 33
Location : slowly being eaten away

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sam Fissure on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 am

No Dur!
avatar
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 117
Location : Look up. Can't see me? Well I'm there.

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sgt. Beadsmaster on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:02 pm

whatever...
But no getting off topic. Think of ideas!!! Think of solutions! Think of ways that garnok could stop ZORDAF and actually make sense.
avatar
Sgt. Beadsmaster

Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 22
Location : I'm everywhere, but no where.

Character sheet
Name: Tim

Back to top Go down

Re: Garnok (my comic)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum