Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment)

+3
Strong Vader
Sam Fissure
These are my saturdays
7 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Empty Re: THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment)

Post by Strong Vader Wed May 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Ye doeth so. Besides his PROTESTETH TOO MUCH, ye throweth him out. Violently. He cryeth a little. What wouldst thou deau?
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Empty Re: THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment)

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu May 13, 2010 7:48 am

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Thy_du45

>MAKE FUN OF HIS MOTHER_
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Sat May 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Ye doeth so. He weepeth like a DRUNKETH BABY and wanteth his MONEY BACK. He never spenteth any money here, that's for sure. What wouldst thou deau now?
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun May 16, 2010 6:56 am

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Thy_du46

>GIVE HIM SOME SAGE ADVICE. THEN THROW A FULL CONTAINER OF SAGE AT HIM_
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Tue May 18, 2010 2:07 am

You:"Boy, look, you can't run around naked in pub'lic bars just 'cause you feel like it."
Him:"I swear, it was the STRANGE LIQUID."
You: "Yeah, I sell STRANGE LIQUID. If you can't hold your liquor than you can get out of town. Because this is Bartown."
Him:"Why would the mayor name his town Bartown?"
You: "Good ol' Ernest B.A Bartkeep. Everyone called him Barkeep. He founded this town one night while in another STRANGE LIQUID induced stupor. He decided that the only true way to run a town, was to run it solely on bars. That' why every building here is a bar, a pub, or a dive joint."
Him: "What does B.A stand for?"
You: "Bee Ayy."
Him:"Where do you get all your bar stuff?"
You:"Bar farms, in bars."
Him:"You only eat bar food and drink here? You can't subsist on peanuts alone!"
You:"Haven't you heard? BEER IS LIQUID BREAD!!!"
Him:"I don't think it works that way."
You:"In that case I got something for you."
Him:"Thanks?"
You: "Here you are."
Him: "Sage in a container? What am I to do wit-AAAAUGHH..."
You:"DON'T BLASPHEME BARS AND BAR PRODUCTS IN MY PRESENCE."

You yell at the man for several minutes afterwards, but he is most certainly unconscious.

>_
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Tue May 18, 2010 11:24 am

>Be the imp_
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Tue May 18, 2010 6:18 pm

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Thy_du47

TEXT-ONLY EDITION:
You are now an IMP, a brown monstrosity covered in white spikes, called from the depths of HELL itself to kill the DOOMGUY. Your weapons are FIREBALLS and CLAWS. You are waiting in a LARGE ROOM with 140,000 OTHER IMPS. For some reason, you cannot move until the DOOMGUY fires his gun.
Suddenly, in the LEFT CORRIDOR, you hear a noise.
What woudst thou dhou_
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Tue May 18, 2010 6:26 pm

>Stop being the imp and forget that you ever had such a ridiculous notion, then get the PUMPKIN_
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Tue May 18, 2010 9:40 pm

>Imp: Suddenly operate under "Sky May Be" Physics.
Read: Grow 300 feet tall and move at the speed of sound.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Fri May 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Ye stoppeth being the IMP because that was a stupid idea to beginneth with! Ye chooseth, inexplicably, to grow 300 feet tall and move at MACH 1, possibly sneaking a bite of AMBERGRIS.

Ye destroyeth thy BELOVED BAR, killing several CIVILIANS and tripping over a PUMPKIN that is most assurethly not there. Way to goo.

That waseth such an undeniably stupid idea.

Shoot self with PISTOL FROM UNDER STUMP?
Y/N
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Sun May 23, 2010 2:13 am

100 "a"="clip"
200 input "b"
300 if "b"="full," goto 500
400 drop gun
500 Y
600 end

IT HAS BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE I PROGRAMMED THIS LIKELY IS USELESS CODE.

Last edited by Ford Prefect on Tue May 25, 2010 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun May 23, 2010 7:32 am

It is, Pete.
Now, new game:
THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Thy_du48

You are a DEMON, called from the depths of Hell to do battle with Earth's Mightiest Warrior. You bellow your challenge to the humans.
A SELF_RIGHTEOUS POLITICIAN steps forward, saying that he is Earth's Mightiest Warrior.
OBVIOUS EXITS ARE UNIMPORTANT. DEMONS DO NOT RUN AWAY FROM FIGHTS.
What woudst thou dhou?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Sun May 23, 2010 11:03 am

>Run! (for public office)
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:56 pm

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Thy_du49

For no particularily good reason, you do so. Since you're the most honest choice, you, the DEMON, become PRESIDENT.
What TYRANNICAL LAWS would you like to pass first_
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:58 pm

>Make everyone giveth you all their money(ies)_
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:09 pm

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Thy_du50

You make everyone give you their MONEY. You now have 5,555,555,855,555,736,676,678,424,386,329 MONIES. You can either allocate this funding to:
-SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT
-MAKING MORE MONEY
-MAKING MORE ENVIRONMENT
-SAVING THE MONEY
How woudst thou spend?

PS: Bonus points to the person who can write out, in words, how much money that would be
PPS: Double Bonus Points to the person who can say what relationship that number has to the world of Homestar Runner (it's very, very obscure.)
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 pm

(senor mortgage, I find myself humming it all the time, I didn't even need to look it up)

>Build 1000 cubit tall statue of myself, complete with space shuttle equipped feet and a flamethrower mouth.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Thy_du51

Okay, fine, that's what I would do too, but you need to pretend that you're doing something for the common good.
So what are you going to pretend you're doing with all that dough?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:40 pm

>Tell them that there is a/an/the ALIEN FLEET/PACK OF METEORS/GALACTUS on its/ they're/his way to conquer/ravage/eat the planet, and that we could all escape on the statue due to it's space capable feet.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 pm

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Thy_du52

Yeah, that'll woik.
You tell THE PEOPLE this. They seem to believe you, and make no complaints about the building of the 1000 CUBIT TALL STATUE OF YOURSELF, COMPLETE WITH SPACE SHUTTLE EQUIPPED FEET AND A FLAMETHROWER MOUTH.
As you watch the construction of the 1000 CUBIT TALL STATUE OF YOURSELF, COMPLETE WITH SPACE SHUTTLE EQUIPPED FEET AND A FLAMETHROWER MOUTH, your SECRETARY OF MEATS AND CHEESES comes up and says that there is a situation in the MIDDLE EAST that requires you to fly over there right away.
What woudst thou dhou_
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:14 pm

>BLASTETH HIS FACE OFF WITH THE FLAMETHROWER AND ESCAPE LEAVING YOUR PEOPLE BEHIND TO ROT! BWAHAHAH_
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:30 am

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Thy_du10

TEXT-ONLY VERSION:
(Your game is taking forever to load. That's why you haven't gotten a reply in a month. Yeah...)
You try that. Unfortunately, the FLAMETHROWER MOUTH is only half built. It is also attached to a STATUE. You SPIT in his FACE instead. It's much more satisfying to do it that way, in any case.
SUPREME RULER: You are now a SILENT RAMBLER, traversing the world in search of...of...
What are you SEARCHING for, again?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:41 am

Professor Mayonaka. And the Lost Ark.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 am

THY DUNGEONMAN II: NOW WITH MORE YE FLASKS THAN EVER! (under new parserment) - Page 3 Thy_du11

Ah, yes. PROFESSOR MAYONAKA. You have heard that he is in the habit of giving MONEY to random people and you wish to get some from him. Then you plan to hire INDIANA JONES to BATTLE SOME ALIENS for you so that you can find the ARK OF THE COVENENT.
First things first, though. You are in some form of BARREN LANDSCAPE. A BARON sits nearby. Obvious exits are: LEFT, RIGHT, SIDEWISE, and TURN-WAYS.
What woudst thou dhou?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:56 am

>talk BARON_
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum