Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by It on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Oh. My. SBLOUNSKCHED.
Did you seriously just have duck pond without the duck pond simulator? I mean, it's one thing not to have him type, but you just got rid of the point of half of that E-mail.
...
...
...
Dag.

I was planning on making some sorta "Let's Play: Duck Pond" Video to play after the email, but I guess I forgot.
avatar
It

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 22
Location : The Deadlights

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Uzi-Bazooka on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:32 pm

00SVen wrote:Yeah, dude, that's just wrong.

When the nicest guy on the forum says your fanstuff is bad...

____________________________________________
avatar
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Posts : 3140
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Strong Vader on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
00SVen wrote:Yeah, dude, that's just wrong.

When the nicest guy on the forum says your fanstuff is bad...

And after that, I'm going to teach you how to make piroggis the right way.

____________________________________________
FORMER AVATARS
Spoiler:


Oh yeah. I'm still Strong Vader. Sort of.
It's full of stars.
avatar
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 24
Location : An undisclosed location in an undisclosed bunker

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Uzi-Bazooka on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:03 pm

And after that, I'm going to tell you how to spell pierogies the right way.

____________________________________________
avatar
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Posts : 3140
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Strong Vader on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Blast! Foiled again!

____________________________________________
FORMER AVATARS
Spoiler:


Oh yeah. I'm still Strong Vader. Sort of.
It's full of stars.
avatar
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 24
Location : An undisclosed location in an undisclosed bunker

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Sam Fissure on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 am

You may have won the battle, but I will obsessively stalk you until I win the war!
avatar
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 117
Location : Look up. Can't see me? Well I'm there.

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Uzi-Bazooka on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 pm

You may have obsessively stalked me until you won the war, but I will shoot you with my MS-Paint-Uzi-Bazooka until I am victorious in the conquest.

____________________________________________
avatar
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Posts : 3140
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Kinda Long Hair on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:38 pm

HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA YOU WONT WIN THE WARHELLO UZI LET'S PLAY A GAME

HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA


ALL YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE TOILED AWAY AT MAKING IMAGESI WANT TO PLAY A GAME WITH YOU UZI IN MS PAINT FOR A MYRIAD OF PURPOSES, NOT THINKING OF THE PEOPLE HURT BY YOUR WIERD BAZOOKA THING.YOU TAKE FOR GRANTEDHELLO UZI

HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA

I WILL WIN THE WAR


WELL, LETS TEST YOUR ABILITY WITH A GAME I WANT TO PLAY A GAME

VIOLENT ART FOR YOU.

I WANT TO PLAY





YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A GAME YES UZI-BAZOOKA


A GAME



YOU HAVE TWENTY SIX HOURS TO DRAW A DIFFERENT AVATAR INVOLVING 37 REASONS WHY i AM THE BESTr=cyan]]HELLO UZI[/size]BEFORE THE DOORS SHUT AND YOU ARE TRAPPED FOREVERHELLO Espemon

____________________________________________
"Live every week like it's Shark Week"
Soundcloud || Youtube || Twitter || Steam || Warlox

avatar
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Posts : 2498
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 22
Location : I mean, yeah

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by It on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:48 pm

[quote="Movie magic man"]HELLO UZI LET'S PLAY A GAME

WELL, LETS TEST YOUR ABILITY WITH A GAME

Toastpaint.

Also, check my channel for the new H*R Roblox Styles intro.
avatar
It

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 22
Location : The Deadlights

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by These are my saturdays on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Movie magic man wrote:
Spoiler:
HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA YOU WONT WIN THE WARHELLO UZI LET'S PLAY A GAME

HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA


ALL YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE TOILED AWAY AT MAKING IMAGESI WANT TO PLAY A GAME WITH YOU UZI IN MS PAINT FOR A MYRIAD OF PURPOSES, NOT THINKING OF THE PEOPLE HURT BY YOUR WIERD BAZOOKA THING.YOU TAKE FOR GRANTEDHELLO UZI

HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA

I WILL WIN THE WAR


WELL, LETS TEST YOUR ABILITY WITH A GAME I WANT TO PLAY A GAME

VIOLENT ART FOR YOU.

I WANT TO PLAY





YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A GAME YES UZI-BAZOOKA


A GAME



YOU HAVE TWENTY SIX HOURS TO DRAW A DIFFERENT AVATAR INVOLVING 37 REASONS WHY i AM THE BESTr=cyan]]HELLO UZI[/size]BEFORE THE DOORS SHUT AND YOU ARE TRAPPED FOREVERHELLO Espemon
Stealing shtick results in penalization.
avatar
These are my saturdays

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 34
Location : slowly being eaten away

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by It on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Disk wrote:
Movie magic man wrote:
Spoiler:
HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA YOU WONT WIN THE WARHELLO UZI LET'S PLAY A GAME

HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA


ALL YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE TOILED AWAY AT MAKING IMAGESI WANT TO PLAY A GAME WITH YOU UZI IN MS PAINT FOR A MYRIAD OF PURPOSES, NOT THINKING OF THE PEOPLE HURT BY YOUR WIERD BAZOOKA THING.YOU TAKE FOR GRANTEDHELLO UZI

HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA

I WILL WIN THE WAR


WELL, LETS TEST YOUR ABILITY WITH A GAME I WANT TO PLAY A GAME

VIOLENT ART FOR YOU.

I WANT TO PLAY





YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A GAME YES UZI-BAZOOKA


A GAME



YOU HAVE TWENTY SIX HOURS TO DRAW A DIFFERENT AVATAR INVOLVING 37 REASONS WHY i AM THE BESTr=cyan]]HELLO UZI[/size]BEFORE THE DOORS SHUT AND YOU ARE TRAPPED FOREVERHELLO Espemon
Stealing shtick results in penalization.

TOAST...PAINT...
avatar
It

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 22
Location : The Deadlights

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by These are my saturdays on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:21 pm

The Ultimate Donut wrote:
Disk wrote:
Movie magic man wrote:
Spoiler:
HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA YOU WONT WIN THE WARHELLO UZI LET'S PLAY A GAME

HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA


ALL YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE TOILED AWAY AT MAKING IMAGESI WANT TO PLAY A GAME WITH YOU UZI IN MS PAINT FOR A MYRIAD OF PURPOSES, NOT THINKING OF THE PEOPLE HURT BY YOUR WIERD BAZOOKA THING.YOU TAKE FOR GRANTEDHELLO UZI

HELLO UZI-BAZOOKA

I WILL WIN THE WAR


WELL, LETS TEST YOUR ABILITY WITH A GAME I WANT TO PLAY A GAME





VIOLENT ART FOR YOU.

I WANT TO PLAY





YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A GAME YES UZI-BAZOOKA


A GAME



YOU HAVE TWENTY SIX HOURS TO DRAW A DIFFERENT AVATAR INVOLVING 37 REASONS WHY i AM THE BESTr=cyan]]HELLO UZI[/size]BEFORE THE DOORS SHUT AND YOU ARE TRAPPED FOREVERHELLO Espemon
Stealing shtick results in penalization.

TOAST...PAINT...


YOUR TOPIC IS OURS
avatar
These are my saturdays

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 34
Location : slowly being eaten away

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by These are my saturdays on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Off off topic off topic:
Spoiler:
avatar
These are my saturdays

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 34
Location : slowly being eaten away

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by These are my saturdays on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:57 pm

further off topic
Spoiler:
avatar
These are my saturdays

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 34
Location : slowly being eaten away

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Uzi-Bazooka on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Wait-MMM and Disk were Jigsaw?! What the Who-Dangles?!

____________________________________________
avatar
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Posts : 3140
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by It on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Can you people please stop going off-topic here? Make your own topic for this "game" you two are blathering about, and just speak of H*R Roblox Styles here. Deal? Deal.
avatar
It

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 22
Location : The Deadlights

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Kinda Long Hair on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:11 pm

It was actually, a vandal who posted that a couple days ago. Mine is slight alteration. It's in the boiler room.

toast paint

____________________________________________
"Live every week like it's Shark Week"
Soundcloud || Youtube || Twitter || Steam || Warlox

avatar
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Posts : 2498
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 22
Location : I mean, yeah

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by These are my saturdays on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 am

Double off topic?
Spoiler:
avatar
These are my saturdays

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 34
Location : slowly being eaten away

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Uzi-Bazooka on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:55 am

Maybe if you would make more videos, Mr. Mankeiwicz, this topic wouldn't be kidnapped by people with cooler ideas for it!

____________________________________________
avatar
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Posts : 3140
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by It on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Maybe if you would make more videos, Mr. Mankeiwicz, this topic wouldn't be kidnapped by people with cooler ideas for it!

1. My lappy is acting wierd on me and can't run Roblox, so videos will continue sometime in July when I get a new one.

2. It's hard to make a video when you don't have a full cast.
avatar
It

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 22
Location : The Deadlights

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Uzi-Bazooka on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:45 pm

No! You mean I was right? You need more people to make a good video? You may even need HELP? And your voice work wasn't that good after ALL? So I was right TWICE? GASP!

____________________________________________
avatar
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Posts : 3140
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by It on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:No! You mean I was right? You need more people to make a good video? You may even need HELP? And your voice work wasn't that good after ALL? So I was right TWICE? GASP!

1. I haven't used any voice work at all.

2. How can I record 12 main characters in one toon without at least four other people?
avatar
It

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 22
Location : The Deadlights

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Kinda Long Hair on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:14 pm

(let me just finish this, mkay)

HELLO UZI NO! HE REALLY
DID IT!

IM MELTINNGGGGG
HELLO GOODBYE UZI-BAZOOKA

*DIES*
*RESSURECTS*

HELLO THE ULTIMATE DONUT YOU ARE SITTING HIGH ATOP YOUR POST OF FANSTUFF, BUT I PLAN TO CHANGE THAT.
HELLO THE ULTIMATE DONUT LETS PLAY A GAME
LETS PLAY A GAME

A GAME

YOU HAVE APPROXOMITLY TWO MONTHS SEVEN DAYS AND A WEEK
TO MAKE A VIOLENT VIDEO INVOLVING SCENES
FROM HORSE MEAT AND SBEMAIL #187

KEEP IT TASTEFULL. LETS SAY STRONG BAD GOT MAD A BOB AND WANTED TO SEE IF HE HAD HALF A BRAIN

____________________________________________
"Live every week like it's Shark Week"
Soundcloud || Youtube || Twitter || Steam || Warlox

avatar
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Posts : 2498
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 22
Location : I mean, yeah

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Uzi-Bazooka on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Phew! The game is over! I have won!
Now I'm changing my avatar back to its MS-Painted glory of gloriousness.

____________________________________________
avatar
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Posts : 3140
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by These are my saturdays on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Copycat killer.
avatar
These are my saturdays

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 34
Location : slowly being eaten away

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum