Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

+3
Uzi-Bazooka
Sam Fissure
It
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles - Page 4 Empty Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by It Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:As if enough people watched your crap to make a forum about it. You do realize that YOU are the only one there, right?

EAT it, Bazooka! Now there are four people there! Every forum starts out small, and soon, Tea-You-Dee Why-Tea-Sea may have as many active members as Ess-Bee-Tea-Eff
It
It

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles - Page 4 Empty Re: Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles

Post by Strong Vader Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 pm

So, seven?
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:40 am

Oh, and if you guys think that Doom II is colorful and pretty, you should see Doom 1 (or, to be specific, Ultimate Doom.)
NOTE: I AM ALSO POSTING THIS POST, WITH SCREENSHOTS, IN THE VIDEO GAMES TOPIC IN A FUTILE ATTEMPT TO STAY ON-TOPIC.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:57 pm

SBEmail Checker wrote:EAT it, Bazooka! Now there are four people there! Every forum starts out small, and soon, Tea-You-Dee Why-Tea-Sea may have as many active members as Ess-Bee-Tea-Eff
Okay, I'll bite. What the crap is a TUD YTC? Did the alphabet explode again?
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm

It's his crappy new 5-user forum that only he ever posts on. It stands for
The
Unbearibly
Dumb
Youtube-
Type
Crap
Actually, it stands for The Ultimate Donut's You Tube Channel. He was going to call it "The Ultimate Donut's You Tube Channel," but was beaten to the punch by another youtube user, TheUltimateDonut23. Man that guy is awesome! He makes Guy #43 look like Generic User 22! And he has cookie cake! COOKIE CAKE, MAN!!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:52 pm

dispite being
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fissure Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:24 am

Strider wrote:dispite being
an unfinished post.
Sam Fissure
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:38 am

Okay, Uzi, I know you don't like me (at all), and you despise my YouTube series, but that is no reason to vandalize my forum. YES, I know it's you! You're the only one here with a motive. So, Uzi-Bazooka/The New Uzi Bazooka/JIGSAW/Dangeresque Too, STOP VANDALIZING MY FORUM.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:21 am

I don't know what you're talking about! What vandalizing?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:26 am

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:I don't know what you're talking about! What vandalizing?

Someone (most likely you) signed up for TUDYTC, with the name Jigsaw. He then vandalized the forum making Let's Play a Game topics, similar to what a different Jigsaw did here. You, being the only one here who doesn't like me at all, are more than likely this Jigsaw. You can lie and pretend you know nothing, but it does not matter. Also, isn't it more than a coincidence that whenever Jigsaw on my forum is offline, you're online here, and vice versa? YES, BAZOOKA! SBEMAIL CHECKER FIGURED IT OUT!!!
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:40 am

Okay, I looked at your forum. Now I see what you mean. But Jigsaw is a different user. In case you've already forgotten, he trolled here too (check the Basement.) He also trolled The Lair of the Martial, Clover's forum, where they assumed it was Disk under a different name (Disk disavowed any knowledge of the incident.) The first time he was seen was on the MSPA Forums. He probably just showed up as a guest and noticed your link and thought "fresh blood!"

Okay, look-I'll admit it. I think that Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles is crap. Stupid crap. Badly-animated stupid crap. I'm shocked that there are people besides the creator who watch it.
But that's no reason to troll your forum! I hate the Lord of the Rings movies. I have several friends who like them. Do I hate these friends of mine for this? No!
On my honor as an Admin and a Gentleman, I am not the one trolling your forum. Believe what you will, but that's the truth.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 am

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Okay, I looked at your forum. Now I see what you mean. But Jigsaw is a different user. In case you've already forgotten, he trolled here too (check the Basement.) He also trolled The Lair of the Martial, Clover's forum, where they assumed it was Disk under a different name (Disk disavowed any knowledge of the incident.) The first time he was seen was on the MSPA Forums. He probably just showed up as a guest and noticed your link and thought "fresh blood!"

Okay, look-I'll admit it. I think that Homestar Runner: Roblox Styles is crap. Stupid crap. Badly-animated stupid crap. I'm shocked that there are people besides the creator who watch it.
But that's no reason to troll your forum! I hate the Lord of the Rings movies. I have several friends who like them. Do I hate these friends of mine for this? No!
On my honor as an Admin and a Gentleman, I am not the one trolling your forum. Believe what you will, but that's the truth.

So, what you're saying is, I should ban him right away and not keep sending him warnings? I'll... get to that right away... then.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 am

Pretty much.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Sam Fissure wrote:
Strider wrote:dispite being
an unfinished post.
A meme, you fool!
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Im just gonna say that, while me and Uzi have our differences, I don't really think he would troll something just because he doesn't like it. I mean, look at the Storm of '28! He hates it with every fiber of his body, and he hasn't done anything at all to it! And, like I always say: Ban first, question later.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Movie magic man wrote:Im just gonna say that, while me and Uzi have our differences, I don't really think he would troll something just because he doesn't like it. I mean, look at the Storm of '28! He hates it with every fiber of his body, and he hasn't done anything at all to it! And, like I always say: Ban first, question later.

Thanks, MMM. You're...not the worst, at least. And I don't hate the Storm of '28 with every fiber of my body. Fiber #907 is your biggest fan!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
Movie magic man wrote:Im just gonna say that, while me and Uzi have our differences, I don't really think he would troll something just because he doesn't like it. I mean, look at the Storm of '28! He hates it with every fiber of his body, and he hasn't done anything at all to it! And, like I always say: Ban first, question later.

Thanks, MMM. You're...not the worst, at least. And I don't hate the Storm of '28 with every fiber of my body. Fiber #907 is your biggest fan!
The worst would have to be a certain man associated with co- Oh, why hint around it? Coffee Man from the fanstuff wiki couldn't write a coherent sentence to save his life.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Not having heard of him, I looked up his fanstuff wiki userpage. And got lost. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I got LOST in a USERPAGE. Go there, feast your eyes on his thirty-seven thousand different links, and then panic. Well, I guess you don't have to panic. But I did. I like panicking.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Not having heard of him, I looked up his fanstuff wiki userpage. And got lost. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I got LOST in a USERPAGE. Go there, feast your eyes on his thirty-seven thousand different links, and then panic. Well, I guess you don't have to panic. But I did. I like panicking.
And you haven't even read his fanstuff yet.

Trust me, he makes Roblox Styles look like internet gold.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fissure Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:07 pm

He makes Arrow'd emails look like liquid gold!
(No offense, MMM)
Sam Fissure
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 pm

The Wheelchair wrote:
The worst would have to be a certain man associated with co- Oh, why hint around it? Coffee Man from the fanstuff wiki couldn't write a coherent sentence to save his life.

Oh god. That joker. At least Arrow'd Email had more than one line / character!
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:06 am

He's not as bad as Glf, though. Author of "the days..." and "H. Star mails."
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:51 am

GLF and Coffee Man are one and the same. If you'll read their two talk pages, you'll find out...
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 am

Ah, at last the light is shed.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:23 pm

I'd like to officially announce that after a long period of inactivity, possibly because I don't even like H*R that much anymore, HomestarRunner: Roblox Styles has been permanantly cancelled. However, my brother is working on his own video series called Binky Super Star that has H*R-type humor. I actually made a topic for it a while ago, but I guess someone deleted it. Oh, well. Here's the link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/binkysuperstar

I won't be posting links to all the episodes here, and there's a good chance this might be my last post. If I do drop in, it'll be merely to see how things are going. See ya later, Strong Badia!
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4