Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!*

+2
These are my saturdays
Uzi-Bazooka
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Empty Re: Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!*

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 am

It's not enough that we have vuvuzelas in the media and in the World Cup, now we have to have them in video games. Sad, really.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Empty Re: Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!*

Post by These are my saturdays Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:08 pm

That's actually a mod of the Doom Rickroll mod.

MOD MODS
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:16 am

My brother and I got this cool source port called Skulltag yesterday. Ever heard of it? It's based off of zDoom but is basically designed for multiplayers. They've got new levels, new ways to play, and a convenient built-in way to do multiplayers (instead of zDoom, where we had to tinker with it for weeks and install a third-party program.) Very cool. Capture-the-Flag mode is the best thing ever.
It also has single player levels, but every website I've been on except for one says they were terrible. The one website that said they were good? That would be the Skulltag official website.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 am

Gasp

Skulltag.

Too much sh** on it. I like DWANGO emulating Doom Networkers. Skulltag is just too gimmicky.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:10 am

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree286
Well, enough chit-chat. I have to go through this door. What will be inside? A legion of Hell Knights? A corps of demons? A gander of Imps?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree287
Ooh, the exit! Let's check out my stats! Let's see, I got...
Oh...
Oh, dear...
I don't want to talk about this.
Man, I feel like my spirits have really been...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree288
...CRUSHED!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree289
Okay, as an Interior Decorator and a Marine Merchandiser, there are some SERIOUS problems with the lighting in here. The darkness, the one little line of white? No. This is seriously harshing my mellow. That mellow is harshed. It's like that mellow got fed straight up the bone bulge by that harshness (whatever the heck that means.)

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree290
Great. Juuuust great. I know what's happening here. I'll get up close and comfy to these pillars and then some big ol' vicious monster is gonna jump out and bite my kneecaps off. I see how it goes.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree291
WOAH HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THAT THING?!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree292
It's a Revenant. A once-dead demon who was given some rockets and sent off to fight again. Capable of shooting massive homing rockets and...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree293
...punching? Is this guy seriously PUNCHING me? What is this, a boxing match? Who am I, Rocky Balboa?
No, yer a bum!
Shut up, Sean.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree295
Crap, he killed me while I was distracted by his punching. But, on the plus side, in the background, if you look carefully, you can see him killing a zombie. There must have been some friendly fire goin' on. Tee-hee!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree296
The second time around, I kill him with no trouble. I'm sorry I didn't get any really good screenshots of him, but it's hard when you're being FREAKING BEATEN UP BY APOLLO FRAKING CREED!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree297
My little brother requested for me to comment on the lamp. Well, it's always good to be nice to your siblings, so...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Commun10
..There you have it.
What do you mean you wanted me to "say something funny about it"!? I'm killing Hellspawn here! Do you think I really have time to comment on the interior decorating of the spaceport I'm fighting in? What, should I bill myself as "The Marine Merchandiser?!" Should I complain about people "harshing my mellow?" Well, forget it. Honestly, a manly man like me, acting like a freaking valley girl.
The very idea!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:12 am

Also, it's true about the Skulltag gimmicky-ness. I like it, but I don't do all of the random crap. I mean, I'll use the new weapons if they're the best things available, and I really, REALLY love Capture the Flag, but I don't go in for bots or "Buckshot mode" or "base skins" or all of that weird crap. Down that road lies madness.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:18 am

I can't wait until you get to Tricks and Traps.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:19 am

Oh, yeah. I've already got some plans for that one. I'm going to try to make it spectacular. As opposed to the rest of this crap, which is just random, un-funny mutterings.
And I don't care if you guys are getting tired of the whole "interior decorator" joke! I still think it's funny!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree300
There's a real nice door here, but I can't go through it yet. Why not? WHAT INEFFABLE FORCE COULD POSSIBLY BE STOPPING ME FROM OPENING THIS DOOR?! Or is it merely effable? Either way, looks like I'm stuck.
Fortunately, there's a nearby elevator. I head downwards.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree301
Where my crosshair is pointing, there are tons of Imps throwing fireballs at me. There are more to the left. In a green slime river below, lots of demons are roaming around. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I think I see...
Oh no...
Please, not that...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree302
Oh, great. The Spider Mastermind. She (yes, she) was the final boss of Doom one (hence the "Mastermind.") She's used fairly often throughout this game.
You can't tell, since I'm far away (I'm not getting close to her), but she is huge. She makes the Hell Knights look like insects. She's armed with a Super-Chaingun.
Uh-oh, she's noticed me!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree303
As Dangeresque once said: OWWWW!!! OWW OWW OWW OWW OWW!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree304
Die, load game, try again.
There's a switch right by the elevator. Let's see what it does.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree305
A-ha! A huge crusher! That's probably why the level's called The Crusher. Maybe it will kill her completely!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree306
Uh-oh, it's coming back up! And she's not dead!
Oh, it's going back down. Apparently it will take several crushes to kill her.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree298
Well, I'll back into this convenient nook and maybe I'll be safe.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree299
OW! Safe from her, but not from those Imps. Unfortunately, my worthless hitscan weapons can't reach that far, and I'm not going to waste a rocket on them. I need to find another weapon.
Suddenly, I hear it. A loud explosion and a puff of gore. The Spider Mastermind is dead at last!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:21 pm

carefree_victory.mp3
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Brain in a spider
No, a robot spider, fool.
Going to kill you.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Hiding in a nook
While Spider meets The Crusher
Kill it! Kill it dead!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:58 am

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree307
I need to make my way back to the Crushing platform to see if there's cool stuff there now. But first I gotta take out these demons. At least the Super Shotgun works on THEM... Demons aren't particularly strong. Why? Isn't it obvious? THEY'RE PINK, PEOPLE!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree308
I'll just have to be fast enough to not get squished like Miz Mastermind. That means NO STANDING AROUND TAKING A BUNCH OF SCREENSHOTS. I must look like a friggin' tourist.
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Bluh10
Do I get a prize for being the only LET'S PLAY that features Scribble Mode? Twice, even?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree309
This is all that's left of the once-mighty Spider Mastermind. We should mourn for the loss of this great creature.
NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH! I KILLED YOU DEA-AD!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree310
And look at my reward! A futuristic candy bar! No, wait, I mean-A PLASMA GUN!
This big weapon can melt through imps, demons and zombies like they were butter. It also takes down big monsters like Hell Knights, Revenants or even The Spider Mastermind without too much trouble! This guy is amazing and thus deserves an amazing name.
Now how am I gonna go with this? I always like to have alliteration, but what names have "Pl" in them? Pleter? No...Plarkinson? No...
Wait, I've got it! Indulging my inner nerd, his name shall be...
PALPATINE PLASMA GUN!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree311
I'm amazed that I wasn't crushed while I thought through all that. Bluh Bluh.
Still--nowhere to go but up!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree312
A quick jump from the elevator takes me to this little platform. It's a pretty nice platform, actually! Nobody can reach me here. I could just stay here and live the rest of my life out in peace and quiet...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree313
But I can't resist big, glowly switches. MY PRECIOUS!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree314
Hey! It lowered an elevator! And health! Looks like all I have to do is run down there...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree322
Ow, oh-oh crap. I got pushed off by a bunch of Imps, who were also let out by that switch. Curse you, Switch! You're a traitor! I hate you, Switch, you and everyone who ever liked you!
(Actually, I just realized that that sentence applies to someone ELSE who goes by Switch...)
But I digress.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree316
DIE, GRESS! Time to see what Palpatine can do!
Oh, yes.
OH YES OH YES OH YES! No more shuffling through dark corridors and wading through questionable liquids for THIS Marine! SUCK HOT PLASMA SCUMBAGS!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree317
I feel good about this.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree318
Ooh, look! A warp! Maybe it will take me back to my Nook and Switch!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree319
Eh, close enough.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree320
Cool beans! The cages where the Imps were have lots of ammo for my new best friend. Or maybe they're full of car batteries? Better take a few, in either case.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree321
I go up the elevator and pick up the health. Crap. A big dark room. I bet there's gonna be tons of stuff in here.

WILL THERE BE? WILL UZI AND PALPATINE MAKE IT IN TIME? WILL I EVER SHUT UP? TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR THE EXCITING CONCLUSION NEXT UPDATE OF DOOM II: HELL ON EARTH *LET'S PLAY!*
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:46 am

Well, I'm trying to update, but the stupid image hosting website is breaking on me. Just hold on while I try to fix things.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 pm

WE NOW RETURN TO THE EXCITING CONCLUSION NEXT UPDATE OF DOOM II: HELL ON EARTH *LET'S PLAY*, ALREADY IN PROGRESS:

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree323
-luylu! I mean, what is up with that weirdo? That crap is MESSED UP.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree324
Anyway, there don't seem to be any monsters here that I haven't already killed from afar. So that's nice, I guess. Oh, and hey! A soulsphere!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree325
Going back to the original room, I found a new opening that had...well, opened. Now I'm trying to get Ye Flask. And, in this game, I can! Because of the graphics to help me out! How convenient!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree326
DEeeeeeeEEP...and WIIIiiiiiiiiide! DeeeEEEEEEp...and WIIiiiiiIIIIIIDE! There's a big fat door that's deep and wide!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree327
I refuse to say anything about that lamp. I will not be pigeonholed. Chickenholed, maybe. Donutholed certainly. But pigeonholed? Never.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree328
Imps! Bodybuilder Imps, it looks like. Check out those ripped abs! And that sharpie marker in his hand! I bet those two things are definitely NOT related!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree329
This poor Imp has clearly died of tetanus. So it makes perfect sense for me to put the same thing that killed him ON MY HEAD. Along with MORE OF THEM. Perfect sense.
Bluh Freaking Bluh.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 am

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree330
Here's something interesting. Take a look at the size of the shotguns these guys are holding. Measure them with a ruler if you want.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree331
Now compare them to this. Now, here's my question: if the forces of Hell have shotguns that can magically grow,why don't they USE the big ones and DROP the little ones? It just goes to show that zombies are idiots.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree332
Look at the status bar face. I'm either looking quizzically at something or I'm really, really, REALLY constipated. It would explain the blood at least...
What, I'm playing Doom! Where you expecting CLEAN humor?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree333
You put the fact that this door is green instead of tan out of your mind.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree334
What a strange-looking object. I wonder what it could be.
A switch?! A light-up switch?! Man, that's just nasty.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fissure Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:19 am

Yeah, that face probably is Switch.
Sam Fissure
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Okay, Sam, your comment made me laugh so hard that I nearly shorted out my computer by spitting water all over it. Nice, man. You've just been promoted to Lodestar Uzi.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fissure Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Benefits?
Sam Fissure
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Dental. Not free dental work, just the word dental. You now have the benefit of the word "Dental." Isn't that great?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:45 am

Doozy Rawketlawnchair wrote:What, I'm playing Doom! Where you expecting CLEAN humor?
Yeah the id guys were always a bit disturbed. Except for Tom Hall and that's kind of why he got fired.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:35 am

Yeah, it's true.
(For those of you who don't know what we're talking about, Tom Hall was the guy who originally came up with the idea for Doom. He wanted to add character attributes, story, personalized weapons, scoring systems, things like that. As he put it, he felt like he "wanted a reason for the person to go through the levels, rather than [just flipping] a switch.")
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:51 am

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree335
Another disturbingly green door.
That's really all I want to say about this one.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree336
A long, windy staircase. How fun! I'll just mosey up this here walkway here...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree338
Mein Laven! Actually, this would be a lot more scary if any of them were actually facing TOWARDS ME.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree339
That wall section is very conspicuous. The one with the lightning bolt on it? That's different from every other section of wall in this base? I wonder what happens if I open it...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree340
Awesome! A Mega Sphere! Two hundred percent armor and two hundred percent health. And these enemies can be quickly dispatched via the use of barrels.
Or, in layman's terms, KABLOOIE!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree341
No freaking way. Call the freaking news because this a freaking newsflash. It's like so freaking unbelievable what's going up all in here.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree342
Zombie...it's what's for dinner!
OR:
Zombie: the other Red Meat.
OR...
{Keep it going, people!}

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree343
Tum Tiddly Um Pum Tum..why do I have that song stuck in my head?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree344
Oh, dang. This would be considered bad by most people. What do you say, Palpatine?
"Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy!"
Um, what?
"Live, my apprentice. Live!"
What was that?
"Sigh...let's just kill them, okay?"

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree345
This may be the best screenshot ever.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree346
"All is as I have forseen."
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:45 am

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree347
Ah, The Law of Convenience. Never convenient; always lawful. Or awful, at least.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree348
Oh, boy. A Lost Soul. After a night of seriously heavy drinking, one of the Hellish fiends thought, "Heeeyyy...what'f ah could fly arrround? W'dn't that be just greeeeat?" (Misspellings are intentional, he is drunk after all.) He apparently decided the best thing to do was to light his head on fire like a rocket engine. Unfortunately, his skull was so pickled by then, it burst into flame completely, also frying his remaining brain cells. The result is a dumb flying thingie that tries to bite you.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree349
What's it doing? Is it scared? Oh, that's okay, little fella, I won't-

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree350
HOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAAAAP!
Actually, as much as I enjoy faking scaredness for this particular LET'S PLAY, the Lost Souls can be dispatched with a single shot from my friend Sean. Also, if you shoot them in mid-charge, they stop.
Really, it takes a lot to scare-

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree352
AAAAAAAAAHH! Man, that thing is creepy! It's like the Jibblies Painting all over again!
Come on in heeeere!
A-jiblliejibbliejibblie. I need to make this thing less creepy.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree353
I hope you're not feeling under-appreciated or anything, Chester.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree354
There. Mustache and goatee make everything better. Although now he kinda looks like Maxim Horvath.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree355
IMP 1: "Raarrr! Where is he? I don't see him!"
IMP 2: "Me neither-maybe over to the left."
SEAN: "Oh, boys! Did y't'ever 'cur t'ye that maybe there was a hookum helly-un'd'r un'd'r ye?"
IMP 1: "Um, what?"
UZI: BLAMMO!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree356
Man, how did they get those to stand up so perfectly in line with each other? OCD IMPS MAN I AM TELLING YOU.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree357
And they say Doom has too much graphic violence! Pfft!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree358
I dub thee, Sir Hellacious of the Poisonous Black Table! You just gotta wonder what on Earth they were thinking when they called these guys "Hell Knights." That's prolly why my Dad likes to call them the "Pillsbury Goat Boys."

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree359
Hey, get outta here! Personal bubble! PERSONAL BUBBLE!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree361
"See? Uzi's hand isn't giant, it's just in the foreground!"

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 4 Scree362
And bang, boom, boom, these guys are DEAD!

Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Kewl.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next