Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

+9
MichaelXX2
Strong Vader
Snappington The Fifth
The Wheelchair
Falcon Paunch
arachnidsGrip
Kinda Long Hair
Uzi-Bazooka
These are my saturdays
13 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 21 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by The Wheelchair Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:07 pm

The honor of best Telltale game goes to Sam & Max Season 2 for me. Both of them are pretty similar as far as the quality of their puzzles and such, but I just prefer the Sam & Max world every so slightly more than Monkey Island's.

SBCG4AP and The Devil's Playhouse are right behind those two, and Sam & Max Season 1 is my least favorite.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 21 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:23 am

The Wheelchair wrote:I just prefer the Sam & Max world every so slightly more than Monkey Island's.

Yeah, well, you weren't raised on the stuff. And I still hold that someone who's played all the other Monkey Island games the first time will enjoy ToMI MORE than others.
Of course, part of that has to do with a waiting fandom. I mean, think about how great it felt for all of us when a Decemberween Mackerel came out. Why? Not just because it was a great toon. But also because it was the first Homestar Runner toon in a year.
Now imagine having a hiatus NINE TIMES AS LONG-we waited 9 years for a new MI Game. And then getting to see all our favorite characters again...it was awesome. I mean, when you first saw Murray, you probably thought, "Oh! It's a hilarious demonic talking skull!" But when WE first saw Murray, we remembered, "MURRAY! Yeah, the hapless bouncer at Planet Threepwood! The one you have to use in the crypt to scare the Gravekeeper into letting you out! Heck, I even remember getting rid of the guy's body in Curse of Monkey Island!" The picture of the characters is more...complete.
And, of course, there are the occasional allusions to past games, such as "Oh, great. I've been buried alive...again." Or "LeChuck's been, in order, a ghost, a zombie, a demon, a giant statue," and the forms of Tales. Bet you don't even KNOW the giant statue story.

So, I think the list for me probably goes:
ToMI
SBCG4AP
S&M3
S&M2
S&M1

Kinda nice how that works, doesn't it?
However, like I've said, SBCG4AP has the best replay value. And has the added bonus of being HOMESTAR FREAKING RUNNER.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:27 pm

I get whatcha saying. Heck, just hearing a conversation between Marzi and Homestar again was enough to make me smile at the newest toon.
Though actually I do know about the statue. I've had most of Escape spoiled for me thanks to the Telltale Forums.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 pm

A lot of people call it the worst game. I disagree-I actually love it. To be honest, LeChuck's Revenge is probably my least favorite.
If I had to play favorites, I would put it all in this order:

Curse of Monkey Island (3)
Tales of Monkey Island (5)
Escape From Monkey Island (4)
The Secret of Monkey Island (1)
LeChuck's Revenge (2)

Though Tales and Escape are constantly vying for second place. I'd feel much better about Tales of Monkey Island if the characters actually WENT TO MONKEY ISLAND.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Now that I have Sam & Max Hit the Road, I've decided the next classic adventure game I'm gonna look into getting is CoMI. Then maybe either Grim Fandango or Day of the Tentacle.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 am

Ever played Loom?
PLAY LOOM.
It's currently available from Steam for five bucks. It says it came out in '08 but that is a bold-faced LIE it is one of the classics of adventure gaming it came out in 1990. It got mentioned in Secret of Monkey Island.

But yeah go ahead and play Curse first.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:It got mentioned in Secret of Monkey Island.
Of course. How could I forget the Loom Guy in Scumm Bar?
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:48 am

Right, right. Good times.
My favorite SCUMM Bar patron, though, is Mancomb Seepgood. Poor guy. Can't help but wonder whatever happened to him.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 pm

great news, I've finnaly started back into reading mspa
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:51 pm

CASH MONEY wrote:great news, I've finnaly started back into reading mspa

gratz
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Every MSPA fan should have a point where they just give up, and have to be encouraged by friends and family. I don't know why; it's just a thing.
And speaking of which...
God Tier Aradia. Saw it coming from a friggin' mile away.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Every MSPA fan should have a point where they just give up, and have to be encouraged by friends and family. I don't know why; it's just a thing.
And speaking of which...
God Tier Aradia. Saw it coming from a friggin' mile away.

at least vriska finished the job she started almost a thousand effin pages ago.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:34 am

True. Lazy slacker.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 pm

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 21 00710
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:14 am

Well, look who finally found Dave Strider's webcomic.
Just be careful which you post on the site, okay? Many of them don't fall in with the swearing rules. And the obscenity rules.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:27 am

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Well, look who finally found Dave Strider's webcomic.
Just be careful which you post on the site, okay? Many of them don't fall in with the swearing rules. And the obscenity rules.

Yeah I know. Most every other one can't be posted here. And I discovered it a long time ago (Im like on act four), but I just now posted it
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Episode 2 ESPECIALLY is right out in terms of posting.

Act Four, huh? Well, keep tranglin. You're almost caught up!
(Actually Act V Act I is huge could be a while don't tell him.)
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:14 am

These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:36 am

This post is my personal favorite.

"Why is it the best kind of irony is always the unintended kind?"
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:31 pm

I'm sad to say that I must be removed from the Club of Avatars Matching Usernames or whatever we were calling it.
Please don't shank me.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:04 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

What is that even a picture of? And why is it better than being in a pointless group with no benefits whatsoever?

Oh, and I am SO shanking you, shivving you, shaving you, shoveling you, and SBLOUNSCHKEDING you into next week! Next month! NEXT MILLENIA!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:29 pm

It's the park guy from Ghost Trick, AKA the weird guy that annoys pretty much everyone at the local park.

Keep this in mind: If I end up dead by shanking/shivving/whateverthecrapping, no one would be here to lead the forum back to sanity. Okay, there'd be Falcon, but do you really want her to be the person that gets this place back on track?
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 pm

1. It looks like a girl
2. I've already whatever-the-crapped you. Look at your Profile.
3. The short answer is No. The long answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:1. It looks like a girl
2. I've already whatever-the-crapped you. Look at your Profile.
3. The short answer is No. The long answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
1. No, it's definitely a guy.
2. Good to know. I'll be in the hospital.
3. Eh, it's been done.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:21 am

I see the topic's title has changed again.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next