Brawl Wi-Fi Friend Codes

Go down

Re: Brawl Wi-Fi Friend Codes

Post by It on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Uh, bump?
avatar
It

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : The Deadlights

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

http://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Re: Brawl Wi-Fi Friend Codes

Post by It on Sun May 01, 2011 9:17 am

Gack! What happened to the actual topic? Uh... so... post... SSBB friend codes... guys?
avatar
It

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : The Deadlights

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

http://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Re: Brawl Wi-Fi Friend Codes

Post by Kinda Long Hair on Sun May 01, 2011 6:26 pm

yeeeeaaah i kind of got rid of my wii

____________________________________________
"Live every week like it's Shark Week"
Soundcloud || Youtube || Twitter || Steam || Warlox

avatar
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Posts : 2498
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : I mean, yeah

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Re: Brawl Wi-Fi Friend Codes

Post by It on Mon May 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Cygnus X-1 wrote:yeeeeaaah i kind of got rid of my wii

...how could you?!?!
avatar
It

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : The Deadlights

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

http://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Re: Brawl Wi-Fi Friend Codes

Post by Kinda Long Hair on Mon May 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Brawler Dan wrote:
Cygnus X-1 wrote:yeeeeaaah i kind of got rid of my wii

...how could you?!?!

I started playin black ops on my xbox

it came in handy when i invaded osama's compound (woo America)

____________________________________________
"Live every week like it's Shark Week"
Soundcloud || Youtube || Twitter || Steam || Warlox

avatar
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Posts : 2498
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : I mean, yeah

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Re: Brawl Wi-Fi Friend Codes

Post by It on Mon May 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Cygnus X-1 wrote:
Brawler Dan wrote:
Cygnus X-1 wrote:yeeeeaaah i kind of got rid of my wii

...how could you?!?!

I started playin black ops on my xbox

it came in handy when i invaded osama's compound (woo America)

Doesn't mean you can't keep a Wii handy incase you wanted to, oh, i dunno, POST YOUR FRIGGIN' BRAWL FRIEND CODE?!?!?!?!
avatar
It

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : The Deadlights

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

http://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Re: Brawl Wi-Fi Friend Codes

Post by Kinda Long Hair on Mon May 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Brawler Dan wrote:
Cygnus X-1 wrote:
Brawler Dan wrote:
Cygnus X-1 wrote:yeeeeaaah i kind of got rid of my wii

...how could you?!?!

I started playin black ops on my xbox

it came in handy when i invaded osama's compound (woo America)

Doesn't mean you can't keep a Wii handy incase you wanted to, oh, i dunno, POST YOUR FRIGGIN' BRAWL FRIEND CODE?!?!?!?!

sorry bro, but the last time i played it was last labor day. The second to last time i played it was two new years eve's ago. about two hours a year. I could get some money for that man.

____________________________________________
"Live every week like it's Shark Week"
Soundcloud || Youtube || Twitter || Steam || Warlox

avatar
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Posts : 2498
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : I mean, yeah

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Re: Brawl Wi-Fi Friend Codes

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum