Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side character would you like to see become a main character?

5 posters

Go down

What side character would you like to see become a main character? Empty What side character would you like to see become a main character?

Post by Achenar Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:28 am

The title speaks for itself, what side character would you like to see become a main character? (Side as in: No character page)
I would like The Umpire and Senor Cardgage become a main character, Senor Cardgage has been used alot and The Umpire...well I dunno, I could just see him as a main character.
Achenar
Achenar

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=view

Back to top Go down

What side character would you like to see become a main character? Empty Re: What side character would you like to see become a main character?

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:59 pm

I would love the Knight to be a main character. I mean lookit him! He's got an awesome voice, he's hilarious in KOTVOQPCS, and he's got great Halloween Costume oppotunities!

Cardgage and the Announcer have some good main character potential too.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

What side character would you like to see become a main character? Empty Re: What side character would you like to see become a main character?

Post by DELETED! Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Crack Stuntman

I dunno why, but I want to see him interact more with the other characters. He's pretty funny.
DELETED!
DELETED!

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achenar Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:46 pm

DELETED! wrote:Crack Stuntman

I dunno why, but I want to see him interact more with the other characters. He's pretty funny.
I don't think he should. I mean, c'mon. He's HUMAN
Achenar
Achenar

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Clover star dropper wrote:

I don't think he should. I mean, c'mon. He's HUMAN

Yeah, but think about that episode with original Bubs. Lemme quote the over-inclusive wiki article:

{Static cuts to Strong Bad and The Cheat at the stand, with Crack Stuntman playing Bubs. The sign has "CRACK STUNT" posted over the word "ORIGINAL".}

CRACK STUNTMAN: {pops up from behind the counter, Strong Bad jumps in surprise} BLAAAAAAAAAAH!! What can I get? For you fine gentlemen?

STRONG BAD: {annoyed} Never mind, Crack Stunt-Bubs.

{Cut to a closeup.}

CRACK STUNTMAN: Oh... I should eat a pony.

{Strong Bad flinches with surprise. The scene darkens.}

I'd like to see some more Jibblie painting. Also, I see a lot of possibility for some kind of toon with Crack Stuntman and Guy Who Does The Bad Guy's Voice. Maybe they're both trying to get A. Chimendez to promote them. Hilarity ensues, and then at the end, Chimendez is all like, "All right, you guys. After much consideration, I have decided to promote...myself."

I also want to see some more with The Topplegangers. Ooh! Maybe on the toon I mentioned in the paragraph above, we get to MEET the guys who do the Topplegangers' voices!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Achenar Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:

{Static cuts to Strong Bad and The Cheat at the stand, with Crack Stuntman playing Bubs. The sign has "CRACK STUNT" posted over the word "ORIGINAL".}

CRACK STUNTMAN: {pops up from behind the counter, Strong Bad jumps in surprise} BLAAAAAAAAAAH!! What can I get? For you fine gentlemen?

STRONG BAD: {annoyed} Never mind, Crack Stunt-Bubs.

{Cut to a closeup.}

CRACK STUNTMAN: Oh... I should eat a pony.

{Strong Bad flinches with surprise. The scene darkens.}

Ah hem. The original Marzipans were denied because they were 'way too human'.
Achenar
Achenar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:19 am

yesyesyes! Crack really needs to react with the main characters more often. That disgusting little chit-chat between him and Strong Bad in original was one of my favorite H*R moments. And just imagine his character video!
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:40 pm

BLAAAAH'M Crack Stuntman! I'm the actorman who does the voice of the Gun-hayve-m'n on the Cheat Commandments show! I'm here to say a few words about myself, Pistols for Pandas, and the enormous contract they gave me for mentioning them in this character video!
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down