Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could write a script for any H*R toon...

5 posters

Go down

If you could write a script for any H*R toon... Empty If you could write a script for any H*R toon...

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Okay, so like... here, you make a script for a H*R toon. It could be anything. Sbemail, puppet stuff, cheat commandoes...
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

If you could write a script for any H*R toon... Empty Re: If you could write a script for any H*R toon...

Post by Thy Dungeon Master Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:58 pm

I'm sure that they could do a neat fourth wall show where an emailer does a voice.

After several emails from myself, SB reads my latest
Dear Strong Bad,
Have you actually realised that I'm standing right outside your house?

Your number one stalker,
Nick A, England
If you could write a script for any H*R toon... 864806 Wait, WHAT?(turns to the window)
We see a man wearing sunglasses holding a Pom Pilot(or possibly a Phoney 3G6) in one hand and a Room Temperature One in the other
Cool Hey Strong Bad, you better agree to my demands or The Cheat gets it!
If you could write a script for any H*R toon... 864806 What demands?
Cool Oh... I hadn't thought this out that far ahead. I'll have to get back to you on that one. (Disappears into a puff of smoke)

That's about as much as I can come up with. I'm pretty sure the emailer would come back with some proper demands, but I'm still working on that.

Thy Dungeon Master

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

If you could write a script for any H*R toon... Empty Re: If you could write a script for any H*R toon...

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:47 pm

If I could write any H-star-R script, it would totally be a Halloween one. Those are always the best. Unfortunately, I'm busy with Bar Mitzvah-related stuff at the moment, so I'll do it tomorrow.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Achenar Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:12 pm

This isn't 100% my idea, but i'd love to see Stinkoman duel it out with a Magic 8 Ball
-Stinkoman is shown sitting in his chair in the Stinkoman HQ. After 5 seconds a Magic 8 Ball smashes through the window and hits Stinkoman's head-
-Stinkoman flails and yells like he did in 20X6 vs 1926, He stops after 7 seconds and looks at the 8-Ball-
If you could write a script for any H*R toon... 213475 Are you asking me for a CHALEEEENNGEE?!
-7 second pause until Stinkoman picks up the ball and shakes it-
If you could write a script for any H*R toon... 213475 Hello?! I said are you asking me for a challenge?!
-He shakes the 8-Ball again and looks into the little hole, the triangle thing says -"Yes"-
If you could write a script for any H*R toon... 213475 -Goes into the double duece pose- DOUBLE DUEEECCCEEEE
....Thats as far as I got Embarassed
Achenar
Achenar

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=view

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Computer Over=Very Yes
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down