Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Know Your Friend Isn't A Homestar Runner Fan When...

2 posters

Go down

You Know Your Friend Isn't A Homestar Runner Fan When... Empty You Know Your Friend Isn't A Homestar Runner Fan When...

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:47 pm

Okay, so far the only other game I've made on this site (https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net/actual-games-f17/i-m-tired-of-the-brothers-chaps-not-posting-new-stuff-so-i-t80.htm) has been a complete waste of space. However, I have higher hopes for this one.
It happens. Usually we don't realize it at a young age, but there ARE people out there who are not Homestar Runner geeks. They do not spend half their lives on forums named after SBCG4AP Episodes, they do not randomly quote Strong Bad, and some of them have never even heard of Homestar Runner at all! And these Anti-Homestars, as they are known, can be anywhere. One or more of them may even be a good friend of yours!
Here, we shall post all the warning signs that can tell you your friend is an Anti-Homestar. I shall start.

You know your friend isn't a Homestar Runner fan when they tell you that the town has a MAYOR, not a King.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

You Know Your Friend Isn't A Homestar Runner Fan When... Empty Re: You Know Your Friend Isn't A Homestar Runner Fan When...

Post by Strong Vader Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 pm

You know your friend isn't a Homestar Runner fan when:
-They tell you that "I think I has the solution" is bad grammar
-They can't tell the difference between "its" and "it's" and get annoyed when you sing that song.
-When you have to jump, they don't understand that they're supposed to be the stunt double
-They don't spellcheck their emails.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

You Know Your Friend Isn't A Homestar Runner Fan When... Empty Re: You Know Your Friend Isn't A Homestar Runner Fan When...

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:31 pm

You know your friend isn't a Homestar Runner fan when they ask about that stupid calender with the dumb animal characters.
You know your friend isn't a Homestar Runner fan when they ask why you keep telling them that you don't really even care about them.
You know your friend isn't a Homestar Runner fan when they ask what a "ZABBITTABLOUGH" is (the ultimate crime!)
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:51 pm

You know your friends aren't HR fans when:
-They ask what a "Deletehead" is, and to stop saying "Holy crap!"
-They don't understand "Parakeet?"
-They tell you to stop making those squeaky rodent noises.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:59 am

You know your friend isn't a Homestar Runner fan when they ask who The Cheat is, and why you keep telling us that he's not dead.
You know your friend isn't a Homestar Runner fan when they tell you that they don't want their E-mails...DELETED!!!
You know your friend isn't a Homestar Runner fan when they ask where they can buy some of this environmentally-friendly "new paper" you keep talking about.
You know your friend isn't a Homestar Runner fan when they tell you that "that sounds sinful!"
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down