Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars scene

3 posters

Go down

A Star Wars scene Empty A Star Wars scene

Post by Strong Vader Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:01 pm

STRONG BAD: HOMESTAR! I am your father.

HOMESTAR: {hanging on a ledge} What?

STRONG BAD: I'm your father, OK!

HOMESTAR: What? I can't hear you!

STRONG BAD: I'm your freakin' father, ok!

HOMESTAR: Oh, that's great, Strong Bad! Now we can ride bikes together and have long walks in the woods, and-

STRONG BAD: NO! I'm not your father! Go away! {throws a rock at Homestar, who falls down the abyss} Oh, and I brought you some snacks. {throws down a Delicious "Bag"}

HOMESTAR: You're a great friend, Strong Daaaaaaaaad!
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Star Wars scene Empty Re: A Star Wars scene

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Okay, I think I get the point of this. Imma gonna let it live. Anyhow, the last time I saw any star wars was about a year ago. Let's see what I can remember.

Homsar: Yoda
Homestar: Luke
SB: Strong Vader Darth vader

Yoda: Dahahaha, yo gotta fight the man inside that hole.

Luke: Okay, how?

Yoda: Dahahahaha! Don't use any weapons, just use the force!

Luke: Yoda, are you an unethical quack?

Yoda: Dahahaha. I'm just a friendly reminder.

Luke: Okay! (goes in that hole.)

Darth Vader comes up. Homestar kicks him, and his mask explodes. Revealing theperson inside to be... him?!?!!!?!?!!!?!?!!?!!?!!!?!!?!

Luke: What the pfargtle!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Duh-Duh-DAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you compleatly lost. This is from The Empire Strikes Back. Location: Degobva (or something of the sort) When: Like, when luke is training with yoda. And when he has to fight DV inside that hole.. and, I don't know, I always think that face looks like louke...
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Strong Bad=Strong Vader Darth Vader
Oh, thanks!

Yes, it is Dagobah in your fanfic, and yes, I think it was Luke in the helmet then. I got a new one:

{Green Helmets line a hall, leading to a door. They are all pointing guns at the door. It explodes, and Blue Laser Minions come in. They all shoot at each other.}

{cut to the Cheat Commandos HQ. A Blue Las-alert sounds.}

GREEN HELMET: We're taking heavy losses, sir! They've got us pinned down! We could really use some assistance! {scene cuts out}

SILENT RIP: Sir, shouldn't we go help them?

GUNHAVER: Nah, we got like sixty of those. They come in a discount three-pack, you know.

{cut to the hallway. The Blue Laser Minions have overrun the Green Helmets. A rock version of the Imperial March plays.}

COACH Z: {off screen} One two, one two, one one twooo. The-ese people try to fa-ade me!

STRONG BAD: {walks in with Darth Vader garb} Get out of here! {pan right to see Coach Z and Bubs there as the Two-O-Duo. They run away.}
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:12 pm

"BATTLE FOR THE DEATHHOMESTAR!!"
"A TOTALLY LEGAL FAN FICTION FROM U.Z.I. PRODUCTIONS!"
"STRAIGHT TO DVD...NO REFUNDS!"

(The Death Star is a huge floating Cold One. The Cheat, Strong Mad, and Strong Bad are flying around in spaceships that are shaped like the letter "Q.")

Strong Bad: Strongm'n, fly your Q-Wing straight down the neck of The Deathhomestar and fire your Trog-pedos!
Strong Mad: I COPIED YOUR TEST, GOLD LEADER! (he pulls a lever)
(Strong Mad crashes into the side of the bottle)
Strong Bad: No, the NECK, stupid! Ah, crap. Looks like it's just you and me, The Cheat.
The Cheat: MEH meh meh meh Meh MEH!!!
Strong Bad: What?
(Three tie fighters [shaped like bow ties] swoop in and blow up The Cheat's Q-Wing)

The King of Town (in a tie fighter:) I have you now, giant Cold One! I won't let them blow you up!
(Just then, a huge pretzel-shaped spaceship flies down)
The King of Town: Ooh! A giant pretzel would go perfect with a giant Cold One!
(The pretzel shoots chocolate hundred dollar bills at the tie fighters, destroying them)
The King of Town: Yeeeeeeeeeees!
I mean, Nooooooooooo!
I mean, Maaaaaaybeeee soooooooooo!
Strong Bad: Who the crap?
(inside the Pretzellion Hawk, Homsar and Senor Cardgage can be seen)
Homsar: GRAAAaaAAAaaAAAOWL!
Senor Cardgage: Go greet 'em, Kid Selinda!
Strong Bad: Senor Cardgage! No way! You came to rescue me! Now all I have to do is destroy this giant Cold One! Now, lemme just turn on the compe's automated targeting system...
(Homestar Runner, colored blue like a ghost, appears in Strong Bad's cockpit)
Homestar: Forget the targeting computer! Just use the Norse!
Strong Bad: Uh...no. No, I'm not going to give up the greatest targeting computer known to mankind for a crappy long-gone civilization. Compe: FIRE THE TROG-PEDOS!
(He presses a button, and a beefy-arm shaped missile shoots out of his Q-Wing, heading straight down the bottleneck of the Deathhomestar. The entire thing bursts into flame, and the word "burninated!" appears over the whole scene. Also, of course, there's one of those saturn rings that have become so popular nowadays.)
Strong Bad: AWESOME! Hey, Cardgage Solo, wanna help me egg Alderrann?"
Senor Cardgage: Garblenoise.
(The ships fly away, while the word 'burninated!' can still be seen overhead)

Easter Eggs: Click on the "burn" in "burninated!" to see a scene with Strong Sad.
Strong Sad: They finally agree to make a Star Wars/Homestar spinoff, and they don't even let me get a part! I didn't even get to be creative consulting, and I'm the only one whose even SEEN Star Wars!
Strong Bad: Hey, I offered to let you play The Deathhomestar, but YOU said you were ALLERGIC to being blown up!
Strong Sad: I am! Mostly...
(Strong Bad pulls out a red cardboard paper towel tube with a sticky note saying "light saber, y'all biscuitheads" on it and smacks Strong Sad over the head with it.)

Last edited by Uzi-Bazooka on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NOT FUNNY ENOUGH! FIX! MAKE GOODER!)
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down