Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

+2
These are my saturdays
Strong Vader
6 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 12 Empty Re: MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 pm

the Condesce's power level...

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 12 It__s_over_nine_thousand_by_memesplz-d39t8ni
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 12 Empty Re: MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

Post by It Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:18 pm

UU/uu same body confirmed. Hooray. Who didn't see that coming?
It
It

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm totally enjoying this Cherub crap
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm

The cherub thing none of us saw coming, right? Also, uu = LE? Yes? No? Maybe? Please? Thank you?
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Yeah the cherub thing was all like "wtf, mate?" And I mean, when she said she was a cherub, the last thing I expected was something that looked like LE

Maybe uu is to LE and Meenah is to The Condesce
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 pm

The idea of the "sarswapagus" is cool, but I wonder, when one of them enters (presumably Calliope since uu is her server player), how will the other enter? Or does Skaia know about this and will only teleport half of their house into the Medium?
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:34 pm

lol it's planet of the apes
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Wow. Hussie's really been cranking out the updates these past few days. He deserves the very highest of fives.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:48 pm

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 12 Tumblr_lf3hoxLY4A1qesc3io1_500
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12