Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

+2
These are my saturdays
Strong Vader
6 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 9 Empty Re: MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:38 pm

*notices super long post*
Ugh!
*sees stupid BS theories that I don't even understand*
Argh!
*sees the word "ship"*
RAAAGH!
How do I unsubscribe from this bloody topic?!?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 9 Empty Re: MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

Post by Kinda Long Hair Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:08 pm

bro you gotta get on the shipping ship. The steam ship AHS Matesprite is departing from port. aft to starbord captain, and keep updating on the status of that mob1ous doubl3 r34ch4r0und relationship between [unimportant character] and [vriska]
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by It Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:43 pm

cashMoney wrote:bro you gotta get on the shipping ship. The steam ship AHS Matesprite is departing from port. aft to starbord captain, and keep updating on the status of that mob1ous doubl3 r34ch4r0und relationship between [unimportant character] and [vriska]
Because just plain S.S. Matesprite didn't sound as bad@$$.
It
It

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:35 pm

The Guy Who Said 666 wrote:
cashMoney wrote:bro you gotta get on the shipping ship. The steam ship AHS Matesprite is departing from port. aft to starbord captain, and keep updating on the status of that mob1ous doubl3 r34ch4r0und relationship between [unimportant character] and [vriska]
Because just plain S.S. Matesprite didn't sound as bad@$$.

AHS: Andrew Hussie's Service
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:36 pm

These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:38 pm

So... Um... I guess more theories?

So far, from what I can tell, undyingUmbrage (uu) is one of uranianUmbra (UU)'s co-players. They both type in gray, which may mean that either all of the trolls in UU's session speak in gray, or both of them have mutant blood and hide it, like Karkat did.

The dead Scorpio and Pieces trolls that Jake and Roxy saw in dream bubbles are likely either pre-scratch versions of the ancestors (the Marquise and the Condesce) or combinations of two previously known trolls (Scorpio is Vriska+Kanaya and Pieces is Feferi+Terezi).

Following up these theories are questions as to whether or not these two pairs of trolls are from the same session. It is possible that Kanska and Fefezi were part of UU and uu's session, but died during the game. Kanska had a Cancer necklace, and UU has Cancer cufflinks, so it may be possible that it was a team emblem or something.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:51 pm

cancer symbol = sign of the sufferer. His disciples wore it around.
Maybe they follow his teachings or something? If so, than this troll session is either shortly after or during the time of the sufferer
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:05 pm

loved the callback to the intermission
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 pm

So... "[S] Jane: Enter" was pretty epic. Lemme see if I have my facts straight:

1. Pre-Scratch Condesce is now in the new universe, and is apparently also Betty Crocker (AND the Post-Scratch Black Queen according to the last flash).

2. Roxy and Dirk are NOT in the same time period as Jane and Jake, and are "years in the future (but not many)", after the Condesce has fully taken over.

3. Jane is in the Medium despite the fact that she never prototyped her kernelsprite (God Cat teleported Poppop to space before it could be prototyped) and her tree never grew an apple, like John's did.

4. Post-Scratch Dad (Mr. Crocker) has the same sort of love for shaving cream as Pre-Scratch Dad (Mr. Egbert). Dirk drops a safe on the Cruxtruder through Sburb and a bunch of shaving cream cans fall out.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:19 pm

I don't know if I believe if Jane went to the medium. I think she might have been transported up to the ship. She is the heir to Betty Crocker, isn't she?
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Oh that's right! I forgot about that. I like how Hussie is mixing things up with Act 6 instead of just re-doing Act 1 with new characters.

Another thing I noticed, both Heroes of Life are descendants of the Condesce. AND, that new Pisces troll (the one that tried to choke Roxy) was seen during the rapid-fire flash of pictures at the end of the new flash. Perhaps this isn't a Pre-Scratch Condesce, but maybe a servant of some sort?
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:15 pm

cashMoney wrote:
maybe if I was blindfolded.
Obviously the only new troll is UU, which will just be a Hussie self-insertion. All the other trolls will be the ancestors.

Hussie as UU. Callin it right here.

OH SH*T. GET YOUR TOWELS B*TCHES

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 9 0466810

I pretty much called that sh*t
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:02 pm

OH MY GOD. BUT-- HOW--

But then this brings up the issue of who undyingUmbrage is. Maybe UU and uu are both Hussie, with like a split personality or something. Or Hussie could just be cosplaying again.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm

No Ms. Paint! You can't die; how would Hussie ever get along without you!?!

Last edited by cashMoney on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm

one more thing

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 9 Equius10
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:44 am

Is anyone else concerned that Lord English is holding Hussiebot's head?

Last edited by megalovanianUmbra on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected name)
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 am

Probably not, there's so many Hussies running around it really wouldn't matter. There's like, three more.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:17 pm

oh man

memos again
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Also, Karkat typing in his blood color. That's something I didn't expect. We all know his only reason for doing this is to compete with Dave for SOM3ON3'S 4FF3CT1ON.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Karkat <3 Terezi is over
done
it's not comming back

Karkat <3 Jade
Dave <3 Terezi
John <3 Vriska dead

oh god John <3 Vriska is the only ship I ever really gave a f*ck about why must you crush my dreams Hussie
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:38 pm

NO. I SUPPORTED KARKAT <3 TEREZI SINCE THE BEGINNING. THIS IS THE ONLY SHIP I EVEN COME CLOSE TO SUPPORTING*. I WILL NOT LET IT DIE, D*MM*T! Also, that's weird way to censor that word. I will continue to use it for generations that will never come.

*(besides Roxy <3 Roxy, but that's just my own personal mental image I like to imagine sometimes for reasons).
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:45 pm

megalovanianUmbra wrote:(besides Roxy <3 Roxy, but that's just my own personal mental image I like to imagine sometimes for reasons).

That sounds like something some creepy dude on tumblr would come up with and proceed to make graphic images of.
I hope that's not what you do.
Also, this makes me feel better about my almost-creepy ships
Rainbow Dash <3< Fluttershy 4 eva
Okay I don't ship that

megalovanianUmbra wrote:Also, that's weird way to censor that word. I will continue to use it for generations that will never come.

pretty sure even if I didn't censor it, no one would give a f*ck
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Why exactly do we still censor stuff? Pretty much all of the remaining active members read Homestuck, which contains a fair amount of foul language (who am I kidding? you can't go more than one pesterlog without a swear!). I mean, I don't really care either way, so...

Also, I am dissapointed with the fact that there's only two new pages today, one of which wasn't even that long. I mean, I guess he's working on the next page and just waiting to upload it until tomorrow, but...

Can I end a single paragraph without an elipsis? I mean, I haven't really done it in any other post besides this one, but still...

GAH!
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Yeah I mean, look at all that shit in those last two pages.....

And what do you mean only two new pages? I'll take new pages in any quantity!
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Meh, I guess. Maybe I'm just bored of rereading Karkat arguing with his future self over and over.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next