Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Cheat Commandos Character?

+4
SBEmail Check-a Dee Ay eN
Strong Vader
Kinda Long Hair
The Wheelchair
8 posters

Go down

Favorite CCdos character?

Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_lcap230%Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_rcap2 30% 
[ 3 ]
Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_lcap20%Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_rcap2 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_lcap20%Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_rcap2 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_lcap210%Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_rcap2 10% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_lcap220%Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_rcap2 20% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_lcap210%Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Vote_rcap2 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Empty Favorite Cheat Commandos Character?

Post by The Wheelchair Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Which character from the Cheat Commandos toons do you like best? For me it's Blue Laser Commander.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Empty Re: Favorite Cheat Commandos Character?

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:22 pm

"I brought some ambrosia salad!" lol!

I choose Ripburger Cool
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? Empty Re: Favorite Cheat Commandos Character?

Post by Strong Vader Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Hmmm...That would be a choice between Gunhaver and the Blue Laser Commander. I chose Gunhaver by a slim margin.

"We're gonna bust Blue Laser out of JAIL!"
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SBEmail Check-a Dee Ay eN Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Definetly Fudgeclank!

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:14 pm

The poll's been updated to have more characters. You can cancel your old vote, and vote for your favorite, if it wasn't on there before. I made it so that polls can now have up to 50 options, so...
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyethefox Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:38 am

Deffinatley Crackotage!

I love his rhyming. He's also funny, in my opinion, but, Reynold's younger brother is in close second.
bullseyethefox
bullseyethefox

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Strong Vader wrote:The poll's been updated to have more characters. You can cancel your old vote, and vote for your favorite, if it wasn't on there before. I made it so that polls can now have up to 50 options, so...

Thanks for that, SV.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:45 pm

No probalo.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achenar Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Reinforcments! "Hey guys"
....PURE POETRY!
Achenar
Achenar

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=view

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Dryghost all the way. Favorite Cheat Commandos Character? 705890
He's Jewish! (Okay, so I'm partisan, but who isn't?)
Also, I like his kaiser helmet. That thing could jab into your body, through your guts and organs and breakfast, and then out the other side!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by DELETED! Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Definately Gunhaver.

"Well, I wasn't sure I'd make it out alive, so I placed a nuclear device in the oven."

The best part was how he had a blissfully ignorant smile on his face while he said the line. That moment made Gunhaver my official favorite CC character.
DELETED!
DELETED!

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down