Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

+9
MichaelXX2
Strong Vader
Snappington The Fifth
The Wheelchair
Falcon Paunch
arachnidsGrip
Kinda Long Hair
Uzi-Bazooka
These are my saturdays
13 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 7 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Falcon Paunch wrote:I just watched a lot of the old Buzz Lightyear cartoon. rabbit

Okay, confession time.
I LOVED THAT SHOW!! I still would, if it was still on. I can't even find reruns of it. But yeah, it was great. I even have a crappy video game version of it (kind of a third-person shooter, if you can believe it.)
Why do I love that show? Well, here's one of many examples. There's one episode that actually takes place on Planet Z, the homeworld of the villain (Evil Emperor Zurg.) It's kind of a postal-pocky-lipstick thing, with the Space Rangers trapped and reminiscing about their various pasts. Then, of course, at the end of the episode, Buzz Lightyear jumps in, kicks butt, and blows up the base. Sounds corny, right? Well, Zurg's immediate response to the loss of his base is, and I quote from memory:
"No! My weapons! My plans! My troll doll collection!"
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 7 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Also, although only Disk will care:
Jelly Baby?
This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 7 Homest10
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 pm

i wonder where homestar gets his boots from.

maybe he is a closet tailor.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christhulhu Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Of course, Doc What has every outfit. Ever.
Christhulhu
Christhulhu

Character sheet
Name: Ewan

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Stewart Clammington wrote:i wonder where homestar gets his boots from.

maybe he is a closet tailor.

"I admit it! I...I...I'm a tailor!"
"No. No you're Homestar. Baker. The fifth doctor!"
"Oh-ho-ho. Sorry. Thought I was a closeted tailor for a second there."
"Yeah...I'd like my money back now."
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelXX2 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Those aren't boots. I agree with Strong Bad, even before I heard him say it: He looks like he wears no pants and has blue soles glued to the bottoms of his feet. Hearing him agree with me was just gold.
MichaelXX2
MichaelXX2
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet
Name: Wouldn't you like to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelXX2 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:I even have a crappy video game version of it (kind of a third-person shooter, if you can believe it.)

I don't believe it!
MichaelXX2
MichaelXX2
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:07 pm

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 7 R2147_10

Believe it, baby.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelXX2 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:10 pm

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 7 Back+to+the+Future+Part+2+Dock+Brown+I+need+fuel
MichaelXX2
MichaelXX2
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:I just watched a lot of the old Buzz Lightyear cartoon. rabbit

Okay, confession time.
I LOVED THAT SHOW!! I still would, if it was still on. I can't even find reruns of it. But yeah, it was great. I even have a crappy video game version of it (kind of a third-person shooter, if you can believe it.)
Why do I love that show? Well, here's one of many examples. There's one episode that actually takes place on Planet Z, the homeworld of the villain (Evil Emperor Zurg.) It's kind of a postal-pocky-lipstick thing, with the Space Rangers trapped and reminiscing about their various pasts. Then, of course, at the end of the episode, Buzz Lightyear jumps in, kicks butt, and blows up the base. Sounds corny, right? Well, Zurg's immediate response to the loss of his base is, and I quote from memory:
"No! My weapons! My plans! My troll doll collection!"
I really like it, too!
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:36 am

Troll dolls? Meh. I could take 'em or leave 'em. Or set 'em on fire.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:56 am

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Troll dolls? Meh. I could take 'em or leave 'em. Or set 'em on fire.
I meant the cartoon, silly. rabbit
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:20 am

Never call me "silly" again. Ever. EVER!!

Oh, and I think this should be your new avatar, Vriska:
This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 7 Vriski10
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelXX2 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:18 pm

o_o
MichaelXX2
MichaelXX2
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Never call me "silly" again. Ever. EVER!!
Won't happen again.

Except of course when you really deserve it
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:21 pm

EVER!!!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelXX2 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Troll dolls? Meh. I could take 'em or leave 'em. Or set 'em on fire.
You wind up the car, I'll simulate the lightning. Lightning leads to fire and fire leads to funfun times.
MichaelXX2
MichaelXX2
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:44 pm

So at third quarter of the high school games, the drumline goes and plays for the student section, and when a stick breaks, we toss it into the crowd.

I broke one, threw it, and pegged some girl square in the face.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelXX2 Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:08 pm

See, that's why when people in the band I used to be in break sticks, we throw them away, not throw them at people. Those things are sharp as crap when they're broken. And this is coming from a trumpet. >_>
MichaelXX2
MichaelXX2
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:20 pm

CASH MONEY wrote:I broke one, threw it, and pegged some girl square in the face.
Woah, dude! You totally got to third base!

MichaelXX2 wrote:And this is coming from a trumpet. >_>
That explains a lot. What it DOESN'T explain is what that smiley is supposed to be. I guess that it's a tumor of some sort.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelXX2 Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:22 pm

It's supposed to be a guy looking around the room awkwardly or something.
MichaelXX2
MichaelXX2
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:EVER!!!
Fine.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:09 pm

MichaelXX2 wrote:It's supposed to be a guy looking around the room awkwardly or something.

A guy with really, Dangerously Pointy Eyeballs? So, what, does he have DPE Syndrome? That's harsh, man. Reaaaaaal harsh.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelXX2 Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:12 pm

He probably does. <_< ^_^ >_> (Find me an arrow that goes down and you get a cookie.)
MichaelXX2
MichaelXX2
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:22 pm

V_V
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next