Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

+9
MichaelXX2
Strong Vader
Snappington The Fifth
The Wheelchair
Falcon Paunch
arachnidsGrip
Kinda Long Hair
Uzi-Bazooka
These are my saturdays
13 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 25 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by These are my saturdays Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:40 pm

isnt this a homestar forum?

wasnt there a TOON ABOUT EUROPA???

also i was referencing this song
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 25 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Oh, yeah.
'S been a long time since I went on one of my watch-every-single-Homestar-toon binges. Maybe because it's not as fun when there aren't any new toons.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 pm

So I downloaded firefox 4

so far, i'm not a fan
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:50 am

I just don't trust the name. Have you actually tried saying "Firefox Four" aloud? Multiple times? Expeditiously? 'Cause it's hard. Firefox 3 practically rolls of the tongue. It sounds like some kind of sweet action movie. Or video game. With action.
Also, their logo of a koala bear spinning some sort of circus-type Wheel of Fortune didn't do a heck of a whole lot to impress me. Especially since the Circus-type Wheel of Fortune (CtWoF) only has three different outcomes. Where's the trip to Tahiti?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:30 pm

So I did speed tests on my 3 browsers. On all browser except Chrome, I started on my homepage (Facebook) and clicked onto this page. In chrome, On the main page (or whatever it is that first opens up on it), I clicked to it.

Firefox 4: 6.64 seconds
Internet Explorer 8: 10.77 seconds
Google Chrome: 16.45 seconds
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Oww.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Various things! Google chrome seems like it loads faster, because it loads like a gif. It loads whole parts and displays them while getting the rest of the site. Firefox doesn't, but it pretty fast as it is, and IE is pretty much a piece of crap
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:59 pm

YOU HAVE JUST COMPLETELY DESCRIBED THE WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY.
Also that Tone Deaf comic is pretty funny. Why haven't I heard of it before?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:05 pm

hello esteemed colleagues

I would like to put forth a question to all those who think they can answer

What is a "James Hutchinson"?
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:45 pm

it's a russian motorbike modified for snowriding with skis
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:50 am

"Hutchinson" is a city in Kansas about four hours away from where we live. It is home to a Salt Mine, the worst Village Inn on the planet, and a place called the Cosmosphere, a space museum containing an SR-71 Blackbird, a Saturn V rocket, and the actual command module from Apollo 13. Cool place.

James is a first name.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 pm

guyssss, this is what our band is playing. It's pretty B.A. In fact, this is a video of our band playing it last night. Im on the freakin toms

While we're kinda on this subject, check out this B.A. piece of music!
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:54 am

Not bad.
We're playing a lot of crap in our band right now. "Ballymore Down". "Sparks". "Impact". If you've never heard of these songs, consider yourself lucky, because not only are they boring to play, they're also boring to listen to.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:11 pm

hah

listen to "outdoor overture" by aaron copland

or in fact don't, it's the illegitimate child of stravinsky's rite of spring and the soundtrack to a bad western movie

with down syndrome

lucky us, our orchestra's playing it
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:09 am

speaking of muzak, i think i know the guy who sings this

Spoiler:

he goes to a local bar here and sits in the corner cooing

that is, when he isnt yelling at the pinball machines
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:12 am

Bloody pinball machines.

So, a whole bunch of webcomic artists, including the guy from Dork Tower, all had "guest strips" on April First where they posted that, due to the huge pressures of being a webcomic artist, they were giving their workload to whatever other artist had drawn their strip that day. The Dork Tower guy did it the best though, 'cause he's been complaining about his huge workload for MONTHS, and having a lot more guest strips, so it was way more believable. Of course, all of them were believable-unless you happened to read any of the other comics and see that the prank was going on there, too.

Obsessive webcomic readers win again!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Oh.

My.

God.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Be jealous...I guess.

I don't pretend to try to understand Drummers. I juts smile and wave and flash horns at them whenever they do something good. That keeps 'em happy.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Alright, folks! Here's the deal!

I'm gonna need a complete summary of everything that happened in my absence. This means full details of every thread, post, Let's Play, fanfic, party, and nonsensical story.

I also want to know all about the funeral that you all no-doubt held for me, and which was no-doubt a beautiful, glorious affair not unlike my life.

Furthermore, if anyone ate those assorted chocolates I left in the Admin Panel, I expect a new box to be sitting there for me by tomorrow.

Now, no doubt you're all wondering why I haven't been here in months. I have no clue, and therefore I'll say that I was kidnapped by Norwegian terrorists for a ransom of $15,000, simply because it makes me seem more interesting than I actually am.

And with that out of the way, I say HALDO to you all. I'd better still be alive in that Hurt or Heal game.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 pm

So on the way back from golf, me and my friend always see a Delorean. Today, irt was up on cinder blocks; the tires had been jacked. A note to the owners - don't leave a kick@$$ car like that sitting outside.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:46 am

Hey, MMM, did you miss THIS:

Spoiler:

Ugh. Some people don't know how to re-greet a guy.
In SBtF style, there was no funeral, we just complained about how you'd been gone.
I'm sure I don't know ANYTHING about Assorted Admin chocolates, but the notepad got cleared somehow.
I only have one more chapter of Hotels in Miami, I started a new series of Let's Plays with the worst free online game ever, that Ultimate Donut guy began working on some new non-H*R Roblox series and announced that he was quitting our forum forever...again, and mostly it's been Disk and I hanging out, discussing MSPA and making up horrible First Person Shooters.

Good to have you back.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 pm

i lurk

therefore i am
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:27 pm

So I know you generally don't announce when you change your names, because y'all are lunatics, but I felt that I had to announce it just so I could link to a video that explains the story behind who I'm named after, mainly so I can read the ensuing posts.

And this is the video.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:16 pm

i guess its only fair that there are two users on this site named after memes
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:01 am

on an unrelated note, i hate the forward and backward buttons on computer mice.

they are firmly on black eye list

Last edited by Slack on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next