Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

+9
MichaelXX2
Strong Vader
Snappington The Fifth
The Wheelchair
Falcon Paunch
arachnidsGrip
Kinda Long Hair
Uzi-Bazooka
These are my saturdays
13 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 26 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:46 am

Candle Jack wrote:And this is the video.

Freakazoid is, has been for four years now, and shall always be my favorite TV show. But I think The Lobe or Cave Guy would have to be the funniest villain.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 26 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by Falcon Paunch Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:27 am

So I was making a logo for a VBS my mom was hosting. And I spent forever on it.

And then Photoshop decided to glitch up and close down.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:22 pm

I had my first kiss today.
So yeah.
Not bad for a complete web nerd like myself.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:I had my first kiss today.
So yeah.

high fives all around bro
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 pm

was this a mercy kissing or just a mass murder

i mean mass kiss
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Neither-it was a kiss from my actual girlfriend, who I've actually been dating for a while.
Who would've ever thought such a thing possible. Not me, that's for sure.
Also, I'm still kind of riding on pure euphoria right now so if I suddenly break into some kind of
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
ecstatic spasm, just ignore it.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:50 pm

create a topic for it at least

WE DONT COTTON TO YOU CITY FOLK RUININ OUR BACKWATER CHATS WIT YOUR REED-LATE-CHON-TRIPS
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 pm

hmm. i disagree, i like back/forward buttons. but then i'm really lazy and i don't like having to go up and press back/forward. or alt-left/right.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:04 pm

all im saying is that they are most certainly not a feather in my cap and in fact have ruined my posts on several occasions

backspace has done this as well but he is such a helpful little bugger in most other instances i cant help but forgive him
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:I had my first kiss today.
So yeah.
W00T! cheers

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:And this is the video.

Freakazoid is, has been for four years now, and shall always be my favorite TV show. But I think The Lobe or Cave Guy would have to be the funniest villain.
I also rejoice in the awesomeness that is Freakazoid. Unfortunately, I can no longer watch it, as my computer has decided to conspire against me and stop every YouTube-esque site ever to stop working.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Neither-it was a kiss from my actual girlfriend, who I've actually been dating for a while.

And I can't get a girlfriend

wow i need to step up my game*

*so in actuality, my friend has been trying to get me a girlfriend for a while (by that i mean, it's like "there's whoever, you're gonna go ask her out right now you here me!"). this just might be the break he wanted to make me get into it.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 pm

bachelor here
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 am

I see two reasons why i can't get women
1 - I go up and say "I'm George McFly; I'm your density."
2 - I don't own a Delorean (If I was just like, "Hey, you want to go with me to see arthur? I could drive you there in my Delorean." "You have a Delorean....?" "Ya" "OMG He's got such great taste in cars i want to lick him all over"

Uzi - I've got some suggestions for you that I made up at lunch. On a date, when you pay pull out a ten percent off card and be like "I got this." And she'll go "Oh he's so economical, I want to lick him all over!"
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:20 pm

you could just coat yourself in ice cream

since you have such an obsession with girls licking you all over
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Strong Vader wrote:you could just coat yourself in ice cream

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 26 EpicWin
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Heiwa Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am

Hey, I'm back.
Aiko Heiwa
Aiko Heiwa

Character sheet
Name: Aiko Heiwa

https://facebook.com/AikoHeiwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:38 am

Strong Vader wrote:you could just coat yourself in ice cream

While that may or may not be an absolutely horrible idea, it actually was a facebook status about impressing girls that spiraled into a glorious inside-joke for the band students, who now use it almost every time one of gets a woman. This goes along with "make a move" and "name the baby after me." Recently, running up to the couple and yelling PDA has become popular also. The original was this - "So you play the piano for your woman and say something about how you haven't played since your mom died, and she'll be all like "Oh he's so sensitive i want to lick him all over." '

Aiko Heiwa wrote:Hey, I'm back.

Look, something colorful lets start a new discussion
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Heiwa Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Anyone remember what my signature was hiding?

I'm being serious here. Free cookies to whoever can tell me.*

*Offer void in the following countries - United States of America, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Haiti, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, North Ireland, France, Germany, the USSR, North Korea, South Korea, Vietnam, China, Taiwan, Japan, the continents of Africa and South America, Oceania, The Philippines, Indonesia, Burma, Mongolia, Georgia, Poland, Switzerland, Spain, and Sealand. Must be 18 or older to qualify and must not be a sentient being nor have any contact with a sentient being. In entering, you have sold your soul to Aiko Heiwa (hence referred to as me) and me will make you dress like a maid.
Aiko Heiwa
Aiko Heiwa

Character sheet
Name: Aiko Heiwa

https://facebook.com/AikoHeiwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Aiko Heiwa wrote:*Offer void in the following countries - United States of America, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Haiti, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, North Ireland, France, Germany, the USSR, North Korea, South Korea, Vietnam, China, Taiwan, Japan, the continents of Africa and South America, Oceania, The Philippines, Indonesia, Burma, Mongolia, Georgia, Poland, Switzerland, Spain, and Sealand. Must be 18 or older to qualify and must not be a sentient being nor have any contact with a sentient being. In entering, you have sold your soul to Aiko Heiwa (hence referred to as me) and me will make you dress like a maid.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

At first I was all like "Sweet I know the answer!" and than I read the disclaimer and was all like "Ohhhhhhhh..... yeah I just forgot the answer.."

EDIT: Hate to break it to ya, but the USSR broke up back in the early nineties. It's now referred to as "Russia"

In other news, I'm taking a forum hiatus starting Thursday. Monday of next week I'll be back. I'm kind of going to CHICAGO on a band trip. nbd or anything..
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Cygnus X-1 wrote:EDIT: Hate to break it to ya, but the USSR broke up back in the early nineties. It's now referred to as "Russia"
As well as Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and, debatablely, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.

But yeah same point applies.

Cygnus X-1 wrote:
In other news, I'm taking a forum hiatus starting Thursday. Monday of next week I'll be back. I'm kind of going to CHICAGO on a band trip. nbd or anything..
'K.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:29 pm

dang do i love me some belarus
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:55 pm

what is it with chicago and band trips

a couple of weeks back the band at our school went to chicago for a trip

this must be a conspiracy
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Strong Vader wrote:what is it with chicago and band trips

a couple of weeks back the band at our school went to Chicago for a trip

this must be a conspiracy

I don know. All I know is TWELVE HOUR BUS RIDE YEAH! MOUNTAIN DEW PWAGHTY

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 26 Google10

Dear Google:
Thanks for commemorating the first manned spaceflight, which was made by the Soviets. I hope you commemorate the first, second, and third moon landings all made by America. They may have been first, but we whooped their Red @$$. I mean, think McFly! Which country is still around today. America. AMERICA YEAH [/bitter Christian clinging to my guns and religion ranting]
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:58 am

uhhhh

4/12/11 was the 150th anniversary of ft sumter

as a texan celebrating his confederate heritage

WHY GOOGLE WHY
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next