Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

+9
MichaelXX2
Strong Vader
Snappington The Fifth
The Wheelchair
Falcon Paunch
arachnidsGrip
Kinda Long Hair
Uzi-Bazooka
These are my saturdays
13 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 16 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 16 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by The Wheelchair Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:16 pm

For a mindless servant, you sure do underestimate my laziness. Clicking links? Who do I look like to you, Richard Simmons?
(And I WILL abuse my admin powers on you if you answer that the wrong way.)
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:19 am

Actually, doesn't he use a wheelchair by now? Or is that someone else.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Actually, doesn't he use a wheelchair by now? Or is that someone else.
Hey man, I'm not some wheelchair-confined old fool.
Well, except for when I'm trying to score one of those sweet handicapped spots at the grocery store. I keep a stolen 'chair in the trunk for those times.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:31 pm

You mean the sweet handicapped spots that do not, in fact, assist those who are handicapped?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:You mean the sweet handicapped spots that do not, in fact, assist those who are handicapped?
Of course! I wanna have some gullable fool carry my groceries to the car a mile away because he feels sorry for me so I can laugh at him later!
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 pm

I learned a new pickup line: "bonjour belle que je peux vous acheter une bière" which is "Hello beautiful, can I buy you a beer?" in French
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:23 am

Uh...that's not exactly what it means in French, MMM. But I'm going to wait for you to try that on an actual French girl before I laugh my fool head off and tell you what it means.

PS: This is another useful French phrase: Qui a coupe le fromage?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:46 am

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Uh...that's not exactly what it means in French, MMM. But I'm going to wait for you to try that on an actual French girl before I laugh my fool head off and tell you what it means.

I hav officially lost all faith in google

what does it mean?
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:48 am

Uzi: Does this mean what I think it does? futoi salo. (My friend that's taking french told it to me, and told me what it means)
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:36 pm

CASH MONEY wrote:Uzi: Does this mean what I think it does? futoi salo. (My friend that's taking french told it to me, and told me what it means)
Um, that doesn't mean anything in French, as far as I know. Are you sure you're spelling it right?

As for your question "what does it mean", are you referring to your "bonjour belle que je peux vous acheter une bière" or my "Qui a coupe le fromage"? The first means, paraphrased somewhat, "Good morning if you were beautiful I could buy you a beer." (The "you" used is the formal version, so the insult is negated and you sound like a drunken American. Which kind of works, in context.) The second means "Who cut the cheese?" (Ah, toilet humor.)

And now I have to go finish chapter 4 of Hotels in Miami. Salut!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:so the insult is negated and you sound like a drunken American.
Isn't that was Triple M usually is?
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Yes was that was what Triple M be my man was saw.
(Yeah, I know you wanted me to make fun of Movie Magic Man, but why would I do that when I could just make fun of you?)

Oh, and on another note, my English teacher cracked up when I showed her my Guide to Eat Puppies. So my new political slogan is Uzi-Bazooka: Mrs. Jenkins approves!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:18 pm

I've recieved info from several sources that footoi is in fact "The word" and that salo is "a female dog"
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Well, that's total crap. The word for, as you so aptly put it, "female dog" is chienne.

Also, I just finished the Penal Zone. Review here! (All but Wheelie: beware of Spoilers!s)
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:54 am

Guys, check out what I found:

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 16 Hypno
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:58 am

While we're posting seemingly random images...

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 16 93710
SERIOUSLY BAD@$$ CHAINSAW GUN COMBO x2!!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Kewl. Very Happy
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:15 am

YES INDEED.
YEESS.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 pm

I just lost The Game.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:49 pm

What game? One o' dem Legend of Zelda types?
Why is it called Legend of Zelda anyway? I mean, Link's the main character! Zelda isn't even a main character in some of them! Calling it "Legend of Zelda" is like calling Sam & Max "The Sybil Pandemik Cases." Or calling Homestar Runner "Marzipan's Good Time Eco-Friendly Humour Show!!"

Oh, and speaking of Homestar Runner, and video games, here's a thought to ponder: the first new Homestar Runner related thing since April has finally arrived. While the hiatus is by no means over, there is at least new content to watch, laugh at, and collapse inwards from like a black hole of sheer hilarity.
You guys have fun here. I'm going to go play some poker.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:23 pm

...PNaTI is out now? Like, f'reals?

No, I'm not playing Legend of Zelda,, unfortunately. I'm playing a much more frustrating mind game.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:42 am

Yes. I know what "THE GAME" is, thank you. I was just making a joke.
And, yes, Poker Night at the Inventory is out, and Wheelie and I have already begun to play it and have started talking about it quite a bit over at THAT TOPIC. GO THERE NOW.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Well you guys are so weird that most of the time I don't know when you're joking or being serious. Razz
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 am

And that's why you're the S(W)M, Falcon!

Oh, and hey! I see by our subtly changed (read as: not at all changed) colors and new header that the time for the holidays is here. I know what my favorite part of the holidays is! It happens each Decemberween, though some would say it doesn't.
The best thing that you've ever seen, even better than your hot cousin!
(Well, maybe not better than Deborah. Ooh, Deborah.)
I'm talking about a magic man, who defies the laws of physics.
He turns Decemberween into Dismemberween!
(Tell us, Uz, who is it?)
He's the-
Dismemberween Doomguy yeah and he'll make your dreams come truuuue!
Yeah there ain't no beatin' that holiday feelin' when he shoots his gun at you!

When the sun goes down, all the kids in town are havin' big LAN parties.
With Halo Reach, but Doom comes down and kills those "oh-so-smarties!"
(Doomguy: "It was 4-player Modem online connection in my day!")
Sometimes he'll take out random kids with that BFG of his!
(Doomguy: "Who's a man and a half? I'M a man and a half! Let's see your oh-so-precious Master Chief do this!"
Master Chief: "Yes, it's the Dismembeween Doomguy. Killing all the monsters who walk and who fly. You never what will happen when you hear those Cacodemons rappin'"
Cacodemons: "Traffic! 1-2 1-2 Bring it doooown! These beats aren't fresh, but they're ziplocked and kept cool! The Doomguy is-"
[DG comes and kills them all with the chaingun {The best weapon for killing Cacodemons. Ask any Doom fan.}])

Uh...
ONE! TWO! THREE!
It's the Dismemberween Doomguy and he'll make your nightmares come true (doo-doo-doo-DOO-doo-doo-doo)
No, there ain't no ceiling on that holiday feelin'
WHEN HE SHOOTS...HIS...GUN...AT...YOOOOOOOUUUU!
("And God help us, every one!")

Spoiler:
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next