Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

+9
MichaelXX2
Strong Vader
Snappington The Fifth
The Wheelchair
Falcon Paunch
arachnidsGrip
Kinda Long Hair
Uzi-Bazooka
These are my saturdays
13 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 30 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by It Mon May 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Happy belated Falcon Paunch Day, Jack! May you never get the black lung.
It
It

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 30 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon May 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Except when it would be really, really hilarious.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue May 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Happy belated birthday, Pauncho. I mean really belated. My excuse - server weather in Oklahoma. At the moment it does not look good for me and/or everyone i go to school with.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Tue May 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Joplin, Kansas? The city that was LEVELED by tornados?
Hour's drive away from my house.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Wed May 25, 2011 1:49 am

Alaska: we are enjoying still winds and warm days devoid of terrifying wind monsters

My heart goes out to you, poor, brave souls
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed May 25, 2011 8:00 am

Thank you. Hunkering down in your basement with sirens blaring overhead really gives you a better understanding of the finer things in life...which is almost anything other than hunkering down in your basement with sirens blaring overhead.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Wed May 25, 2011 8:41 pm

On a completely unrelated note (which isn't out of the ordinary for SBtF), I have (like most folks around here) have more or less given up on Homestar. That's right folks, possibly the most dedicated fan on the forum has actually ceased his check-the-main-page-for-an-update-at-least-once-a-day rituals and will now simply wait until they update and this forum will (hopefully) create a new topic for a new toon.

...Just lettin' you know...
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Wed May 25, 2011 9:42 pm

today was essentially my last day of school
well okay, i have to go for one hour tommorow and friday for final tests, but other than that im done.

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Thank you. Hunkering down in your basement with sirens blaring overhead really gives you a better understanding of the finer things in life...which is almost anything other than hunkering down in your basement with sirens blaring overhead.

We have a 'storm celler' which is essentially a steel box underground. We havn't cleaned it in a few years, and when we opened it up it was all rusted and looked like some rodents had lived and died in there. We stood on our driveway and watched for it. Screw hunkering down!
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu May 26, 2011 7:42 am

DJmankiewicz_email.accdb wrote:On a completely unrelated note (which isn't out of the ordinary for SBtF), I have (like most folks around here) have more or less given up on Homestar. That's right folks, possibly the most dedicated fan on the forum has actually ceased his check-the-main-page-for-an-update-at-least-once-a-day rituals and will now simply wait until they update and this forum will (hopefully) create a new topic for a new toon.

...Just lettin' you know...

I still check daily, and yes, that includes today, even though it's only 7:40 here.
THERE IS STILL HOPE.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Fri May 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Except when it would be really, really hilarious.
I'll... uh... keep that in mind?

Anyways, the storm just barely passed by the county that we live in. Pro'lly coused trouble for everyone else in Ohio, though.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri May 27, 2011 3:47 pm

The Wheelchair's in Ohio. Maybe we can ask him.
Except oh wait.
HE HASN'T SHOWN UP FOR MONTHS.
Friggin' loser.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri May 27, 2011 11:44 pm

So today i looked up directions to a friend's house on google maps. It's kind of creepy that i can see all kinds of pictures of their house on that.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat May 28, 2011 6:54 am

I looked up my own house and I can see my Dad in the window.
Awwwwwwwwwkwaaaaaaard...
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:16 pm

This is the best. I look up my house, and I see that the cover over my pool had fallen in. I walk outside, and sure enough, it had. I would have never noticed it if it weren't for Google Maps. Google Maps, I love you!

Oooookay, that was wierd.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:23 pm

i return.

first order of business-happy very late birthday, falcon paunch

second order of business-our first convention on hats. hair must be covered or otherwise completely shaved off-otherwise it will rise up in rebellion against you. beware.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Strong Vader wrote:happy very late birthday, falcon paunch
Thank y'very much.

Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:58 pm

no problem

also

Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Heiwa Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:10 am

Strong Vader wrote:

O:<

Aiko Heiwa
Aiko Heiwa

Character sheet
Name: Aiko Heiwa

https://facebook.com/AikoHeiwa

Back to top Go down

Post by It Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Aiko Heiwa wrote:
Strong Vader wrote:

O:<

This takes me back... I'm gonna go dig up my old Yu-gi-oh cards out of the attic!
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Heiwa Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:52 pm

On another note.

I'm Aiko.
Aiko Heiwa
Aiko Heiwa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:06 pm

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/windows/microsoft_announces_first_real_details_about_windows_8

YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR WINDOWS 8???

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 30 Windows888

Just look at this thing this sure is a computer right guys?
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:43 pm

h8ly cr8p it's windows vriska
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Heiwa Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:49 pm

what
Aiko Heiwa
Aiko Heiwa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:55 pm

You've gotta be frikkin' kidding me. I JUST got Windows 7, and now they're making NEWER computer program? Psh, whatever, I'm gonna go into the attic again and look for my really old computer with Windows '95 on it just for the nostalgia!
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:28 pm

DJmankiewicz_email.accdb wrote:You've gotta be frikkin' kidding me. I JUST got Windows 7, and now they're making NEWER computer program? Psh, whatever, I'm gonna go into the attic again and look for my really old computer with Windows '95 on it just for the nostalgia!

The point was actually that that is the dumbest looking desktop ever. It looks like a phone
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next