Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

+9
MichaelXX2
Strong Vader
Snappington The Fifth
The Wheelchair
Falcon Paunch
arachnidsGrip
Kinda Long Hair
Uzi-Bazooka
These are my saturdays
13 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:04 am

Is that really nine minutes of going through the SAME MAZE?!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:47 pm

It will survive, it will survive! Something something some, oh something something something some! It will survive! IT WILL SURVIVE!
Wheelie's Random Topic of the Whenever!

So, despite my name, I'm not handicapped. But I do understand that it's hard for handicapped people. Which is why I decided to highlight a scene of pure, unfiltered stupidity.

And because words don't quite get the point across, I've made a diagram for this one. I call it Le Stupidity El Diograhm. This is a perfectly accurate diagram of my local grocery store's remodeled parking lot. Nothing was changed for comedic value.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Diagra10

Spot the stupid!

Hint:
What moron forgot the purpose of a handicap parking place!?
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Uh...was that Moron #42, Grocery Store Stan!

That is correct, Uzi! You've won 1 million dollars and the ability to park in the handicapped spot of the El Diograhm Grocery Store!

Uh...I think I'll very heavily pass on that one.

Also, now that the actual Creative Writing competition has returned, I should probably get to work on my Doom II Let's Play.

Or I could upload this thing that I wish I had made.
Spoiler:
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Also, now that the actual Creative Writing competition has returned, I should probably get to work on my Doom II Let's Play.
Yeah, you really should.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:01 pm

If you post even one update of Town Hall before the end of the year, I'll post more on that AND continue the MS Paint Adventure I was working on.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:13 pm

guys i rediscovered ischia4's deviantart.
it's still golden

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Umagaodoru01_by_ischia4-d30gm89

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Asobui10

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Asobun10

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Asobuo10

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Odorut10

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Odorut11

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Odoruu10

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Odoruu11

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Odoruu12

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Odoruu15

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Odoruu12

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Odoruu13

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Odoruu14

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Sorato10

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Odoruu16

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Odoruu17

"gif anime" is the only phrase he uses to describe these...

things?
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:If you post even one update of Town Hall before the end of the year, I'll post more on that AND continue the MS Paint Adventure I was working on.
Jeez, you really wanna read Town Hall, don't you? Tell ya what, it'll happen by the end of the year. Capeesh?
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Cannoli. Ravioli. Minestrone.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:53 pm

By the way, I'm still waiting on that review of Sam & Max Season 2.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:12 pm

ps i am still trapped in the mandrill maze

this is what i look like

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Imsosorry
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:15 pm

are we not men wrote:ps i am still trapped in the mandrill maze

this is what i look like

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Imsosorry
I don't mean to be a jerk, Disky, but anyone every tell you you're one ugly son of a ballpark?
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:17 pm

i actually look like this
This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 11 Post_Efudex_2

Spoiler:
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Dang, I'd hate to be that guy's mom.
"Hi Darla! This is my son. He's an ugly ***tard."
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:45 pm

oh. my. god.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:40 am

by the way found the meaning of life just now

http://www.heathersanimations.com/
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:54 am

I hope you people are happy. I HOPE YOU PEOPLE ARE HAPPY.

I'm reading Problem Sleuth.

Why? Because I have literally no escape from it now. That's right, my offline, real life friends (yes, I have those) have discovered that &%#@ing site. ARE YOU PEOPLE HAPPY?

SV, you're still obligated to buy Sam & Max, ya hear me!?
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Actually, I tried to write a review, but I left it sitting on my computer before I got a chance to post it, and it was deleted by someone (if I ever find out who...)

So here's the quick version.

The puzzles still suck. In fact, I found them easier than the ones from season one. However, if you're playing Sam & Max for the puzzles, you're going to be disappointed. The real fun is the humor, the story, and the clicking on random crap until you get a reaction. And this is a lot better. The jokes are funnier, the story is more original (hypnotism isn't the answer to everything), and you can click on the container of Banang, like, 17 times with different stuff each time!

As for the final boss reveal, it was spoiled for me by a very unscrupulous person shortly before I played the game. The Mariachis were great, though the musical number is nowhere near as good as Good for You (Good for Me), in my opinion.

I may drown in commentary.

The music is a heck of a lot better. Any idea where I can get the track of the music that plays in the Sam & Max wing of Hell (which was also in the Poker Night commercial)?

I also really liked how they fixed a big problem with Season one: if you want to leave a room, Sam has to walk to the door, then Max has to walk to the door, then they both jump back for no explainable reason, and THEN they leave. Now it's a lot more convenient.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 pm

I disagree with you about the puzzles. I think Season 2 had some of the best puzzles in any of Telltale's games, with ToMI and the one Wallace & Gromit episode that I played following close behind. I actually thought the puzzles in Season 2 were loads harder than the ridiculously easy ones in Season 1. I'm not ashamed to say that I used a walkthrough at least once in each episode.

As for the Hell Wing music, unless you wanna buy the Season 2 soundtrack, your only option is the Telltale Music Extractor. Though for that you'll need either
A. A program that can convert files to .MP3s or
B. A music player that can play .WAVs.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:59 pm

The Wheelchair wrote:That's right, my offline, real life friends (yes, I have those) have discovered that &%#@ing site. ARE YOU PEOPLE HAPPY?

haha really? wow mspa is growing up.

also i am going to buy Sam and Max at one point too, not for you but because they do look like legit sweet games.

These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:31 pm

are we not men wrote:
The Wheelchair wrote:That's right, my offline, real life friends (yes, I have those) have discovered that &%#@ing site. ARE YOU PEOPLE HAPPY?

haha really? wow mspa is growing up.

also i am going to buy Sam and Max at one point too, not for you but because they do look like legit sweet games.

Yup, MSPA is officially following me everywhere.
I'm up to the part where... y'know, I don't really know what the crap is going on anymore. Ace Dick and Pickle Inspector were turned into women then back, and one of them managed to get past an elf bust? I'm still marveling at the fact that they actually managed to get two of the office doors open. I almost forgot that they were trying to do that.

And yes, buy Sam & Max. They really are excellent games.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:20 pm

First of all, they're selling each Sam & Max season for $9.99 right now, or $19.95 for all three seasons. If you want to buy any, now's the time.
DO NOT SKIP SEASON ONE. Yes, it's the worst, yes the others are better, but you HAVE TO HAVE THE FIRST.

And which puzzles (PM me or hide in a spoiler) did you find hard? And you don't need a walkthrough if you, like me, turn the hints up to "Highest."
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 pm

i always go in order. always.

also wheelie, word of advice: skip the sh** out of problem sleuth and move on to homestuck. sure you wont get the story behind a few inside jokes but who cares, homestuck is much better than ps. you have to be a bit patient with act 1 though, but if you can manage to trudge through that, you'll be alright. just need to have a bit of endurance.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:32 pm

I enjoyed problem slueth more. I stopped reading homestuck after act 2
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Why? That's when the action starts.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm

well it's a question of what do you prefer more:

A: Random shenanigans that drone on and on and then quickly wrap up in a satisfying conclusion

or

B:Developed Characters, an original concept, with structured story and a rich plot

they both cater to different people who enjoy different things. i liked both, but in my opinion homestuck has surpassed ps in every aspect of quality. at the midpoint of ps, it just felt like the same thing going on and on, e.g: do this move, level up, complete puzzle part, progress somewhere else, rinse and repeat, which lead up to the final boss, which itself droned on for well over half the comic. in fact, hussie was aware of this, (which is why he had the reader suicide page,) and so he tried to wrap it up by using more "nexts" than user commands. especially since most of the user commands were "ride x like mechanical bull" or "quickly retrieve x from y" which doesn't really progress the comic at all. so we got a bunch of filler pages, although the feel of them being filler was negated by the fact that andrew dropped about 5 pages a day.
so when he got to homestuck, he started out using user commands and such, and that lead to a veeeeery slow first act, although he was able to include enough humor through the logs(which is debatable, a lot of people have stopped reading HS because they don't like reading dialogue) in addition to the standard ps situation humor. however when act 2 rolled around, much more plot was added, which balanced the humor and made a great see-saw between serious development and whimsical shenanigans. by the time he reached act 4, and the number of readers reached around 10,000, all of which wanted suggest commands, (most of which being completely unusable things such as "dave: build giant robot mech" or problem sleuth in jokes,) he just slapped our hands away from the suggestion box and took complete control of the direction. sure it stung at first, the removal of the comics most apparent gimmick, but it let the comic move more smoothly. sure it has it's flaws, everything has flaws. i mean jesus, hussie how many sbahj references do you have to make, and did we need most of that act 5 exposition when most everyone figured it out six updates prior? but, that isn't enough to stop me from reading. its story is genuinely interesting, (most of) its characters are well developed and deep, and its humor makes me laugh almost without fail.

And it's music is d*** good.

i can really see how it isn't for everyone though, it's a very strange presentation that demands deep thinking, analysis, detective skills, and attention, houses long blocks of text, (which seem to turn off people looking for nearly pure visual comics,) a very non-linear timeline, and has a bit of a schizophrenic focus (which i personally dont mind, but i can see how it could annoy people.)
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next