Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

+9
MichaelXX2
Strong Vader
Snappington The Fifth
The Wheelchair
Falcon Paunch
arachnidsGrip
Kinda Long Hair
Uzi-Bazooka
These are my saturdays
13 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by These are my saturdays Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:12 am

in other news check this sweet gmod map i just got

LOOK FAMILIAR????

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Hl2_2010

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Hl22010-10-1800-25-59-97

BUBS THIS IS A STICK UP.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Hl22010-10-1800-26-37-31

its a true fact that the lappy was actually destroyed by a roving madman wielding a gun

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Hl22010-10-1800-27-26-48

the stick is very alone, you know besides the incredibly out of place mound in the back there.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Hl22010-10-1800-27-43-30

okay i dont exactly remember a giant lake in any toon ever but i can deal with it

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Hl22010-10-1800-27-57-64

im a knife man, man

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Hl22010-10-1800-33-17-31

bubs was a weapons dealer, this isn't surprising

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Hl22010-10-1800-33-41-55

homestars house is really plain, the only room upstairs is a bathroom

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Hl22010-10-1800-33-50-27

the wall transition here is quite strange, like two houses were welded together here

Last edited by are we not men on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Empty Re: This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s!

Post by Strong Vader Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:25 am

I demand a Let's Play of this.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:14 am

oh god though i'd have to spawn all the enemies and code all the triggers and try to create something that resembles commentary

e: oh hey that was a page topper p.good timing
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:38 am

are we not men wrote:i always go in order. always.

also wheelie, word of advice: skip the sh** out of problem sleuth and move on to homestuck. sure you wont get the story behind a few inside jokes but who cares, homestuck is much better than ps. you have to be a bit patient with act 1 though, but if you can manage to trudge through that, you'll be alright. just need to have a bit of endurance.
Well, seeing as I'm at what I think is the final boss (God MK?) I'm going to go ahead and finish Problem Sleuth. I check out Homestuck next though.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Is that a Homestar Runner Doom Mod? Because if so, I need it so badly that I may be about to explode.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:02 pm

nah its gmod, a sandbox editor type thing mod for half-life 2
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:00 am

Hey Vriska

This one's for you

Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 am

why can't it be for me

nic cage is hella hot

edit: passion4nickchinlund is my alt

Last edited by are we not men on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:08 am

The Wheelchair wrote:

also wheelie, word of advice: skip the sh** out of problem sleuth and move on to homestuck. sure you wont get the story behind a few inside jokes but who cares, homestuck is much better than ps. you have to be a bit patient with act 1 though, but if you can manage to trudge through that, you'll be alright. just need to have a bit of endurance.
Well, seeing as I'm at what I think is the final boss (God MK?) I'm going to go ahead and finish Problem Sleuth. I check out Homestuck next though.

Final Boss is Black Hole MK
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:33 am

CASH MONEY wrote:
The Wheelchair wrote:

Final Boss is Black Hole MK
Yeah, I finished it last night. God that went on forever.
I was seriously surprise that, during the epilogue, MK didn't knock the clarinet out from between the doors of life and death and start up another 1000 pages of fighting.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Joo, varmaan toivoo, että voisi tapahtua. Toinen tuhansia sivuja tekisi onnellisemman kuin simpukka on clamville. Olen myös kirjoittaa suomea, koska se on paljon siistimpi ja ironinen kuin tylsä Englanti. Niin joo. Simpukat, jokin?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:45 am

The Wheelchair wrote:Yeah, I finished it last night. God that went on forever.
I was seriously surprise that, during the epilogue, MK didn't knock the clarinet out from between the doors of life and death and start up another 1000 pages of fighting.

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 V50mE

Spoiler:
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 am

are we not men wrote:why can't it be for me

nic cage is hella hot

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 YHm8n

okay that is all of them joke died
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:57 pm

It had to happen.
Homestuck has now had IN-GAME SHIPS.
Yes, the characters are now shipping each other.
This is at least seven different shades of messed up.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:It had to happen.

I find this culturally insensitive to the Great Alternian Empire. Which has doesn't have a bunch of soldiers aiming at the back of my head right now.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Totally Not Strong Vader wrote:the Great Alternian Empire
No such thing bro. No such thing.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
Totally Not Strong Vader wrote:the Great Alternian Empire
No such thing bro. No such thing.
THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:It had to happen.

nepeta made that happen months ago

honestly i am under the impression that this new update was hussie poking fun at the shippers, after months and months of building them up, especially since a lot of the mspa forum was in a tizzy over it.
which adds another level of hilarity

also hey we have a webcomics thread UZI maybe look at the threads some time instead of writing out all of your responses for a month and uploading them periodically, it makes me sick.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 am

So last night I lost a baby tooth.

The downside to this is that it came out too soon, so the place where it once was started bleeding after it came out.

Owie.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:06 am

are we not men wrote:UZI maybe look at the threads some time instead of writing out all of your responses for a month and uploading them periodically, it makes me sick.
Seriously, it's like a guy on food stamps stocking up the beginning of the month when the card gets reloaded. Only Uzi has reply stamps instead of food stamps.
Y'know, that comparison sounded a lot better in my head.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:44 pm

The Wheelchair wrote:
are we not men wrote:UZI maybe look at the threads some time instead of writing out all of your responses for a month and uploading them periodically, it makes me sick.
Seriously, it's like a guy on food stamps stocking up the beginning of the month when the card gets reloaded. Only Uzi has reply stamps instead of food stamps.
Y'know, that comparison sounded a lot better in my head.

What are you guys talking about? I don't write my responses a month in advance!
Or do I? And will you ever know?
Besides, nobody EVER posts in the Webcomic topic. NOBODY.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:45 pm

This is a perfectly funny [CHAT] and it contains many incredibly funny [CHAT]s! - Page 12 Snake-N-Bacon-1
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:27 pm

OH MY GOD UZI BANNED ME.

Okay no he didn't. Sorry for ruining your prank, Uzi, but people have already seen me online so it was already full of fail.
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:29 am

i just realized that i talk about mspa here more than i talk about mspa at the mspa forum.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 pm

We have always known this Disk. We should fire you, but instead we're giving you a promotion.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next